Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks like the younger 3 have all gone back to home schooling too? I'm not surprised after all of her moaning about school but seriously...how can yanking them out and in of school be good for them? They either all need to solidly give school a go for a year or admit they don't want it.

Reactions: 4
I haven't followed her for ages but was nosy today, so the 3 youngest started school, enjoyed it but all became I'll because that's what happens when children mix, it is what builds their immune systems. (And the reason they were so poorly is probably because they hadn't mixed much prior to that because they'd never gone to nursery etc)

and now they're home schooled again? Those boys will not be able to stick at anything challenging when they grow up as they will have absolutely no resilience.

Reactions: 5
I haven't followed her for ages but was nosy today, so the 3 youngest started school, enjoyed it but all became I'll because that's what happens when children mix, it is what builds their immune systems. (And the reason they were so poorly is probably because they hadn't mixed much prior to that because they'd never gone to nursery etc)

and now they're home schooled again? Those boys will not be able to stick at anything challenging when they grow up as they will have absolutely no resilience.
Has she actually addressed that Hunter and twins don't go to school anymore?

Reactions: 1
She hasn't officially said the younger ones are out of school. Just posted 5 days ago one child was struggling. Twins have been shown at the skate park + at a lesson so have recovered enough to take part.

She'll post in a while that it didn't work for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have no issue with home education, but she’s fannying about putting them in and out of school which proves she has no confidence in herself and her decision to HE. Plus her grammar is terrible. Never knows the correct your/you're etc. I can’t believe no one is pulling her up on that, she’s teaching those same errors to her kids 🤦🏽‍♀️

I genuinely believe she is the one who has issues about them going to school. She can’t let go and doesn’t know what to do when they aren’t around her. I mean what would she do with her time then? She’d have no one to “home school”

Reactions: 9
When the boys started at school ‘home schooling’ was removed from her bio, it’s back now. Though she did still have R at home & then J after his one day of going to school, so who knows.

Was obvious they wouldn’t stick with school. She just doesn’t want to let them go, as then will have nothing to post on the gram or fill her stories with!

Was obvious they wouldn’t stick with school. She just doesn’t want to let them go, as then will have nothing to post on the gram or fill her stories with!
It is definitely her anxiety and issues, not the kids. I noticed she commented about the kids school situation and is going to do a post. It's obvious they are out of school. Let's hear the excuses. Also a post saying they are back at their old gymnastics, yes, again because you can do it now the kids aren't in school.

She's also shown the boys doing swimming + junior gym too which she hadn't shown before.

Just so predictable that they are home schooling again. She needs to admit it's more for her benefit than the boys- it's clear she doesn't know what ro do on her own all day. And also dropping in one of the twins health issues but refusing to elaborate...JUST DONT MENTION IT AT ALL THEN 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
What kid wouldn’t want to stay home and cook breakfast, go skateboarding and wander around on a deserted beach with a kite.
Wasn’t going to address the home schooling again thing, lady if you didn’t make such a fuss about all the ‘crazy excited’ kids ‘trying’ school people would probably not bother to even ask if they are back in home school.
Also no one needs to see your kids in bed or you for that matter Faye.

• Heart
There's just something about this woman that I just don't like! All the 'kids in school, kids not in school' stuff has been going on for years and is just attention seeking. Either home educate your kids or send them to school, no one gives a duck, but at least give them some continuity! I seem to remember they went off a few years ago too 'travelling the world' and then went to Portugal and were back within a couple of months. All for show!

Reactions: 6
She had an article in the daily mail about travelling. Think she later said they stopped because H needed continuity. They spent a lot of time in Cornwall then decided to buy there.

I agree with the flip flopping. J also passed his 11+ exam and gained entry to a selective school. He left after just one day. If one of the twins had a health problem he could have been kept at home. Other two younger kids could have carried on.

She had an article in the daily mail about travelling. Think she later said they stopped because H needed continuity. They spent a lot of time in Cornwall then decided to buy there.

I agree with the flip flopping. J also passed his 11+ exam and gained entry to a selective school. He left after just one day.
Their kids will learn never to stick at anything; they'll be quitting university, new jobs after one day, and often leaving people in the lurch in the process. They should have made their child do at least a term at the selective school before even contemplating quitting. He probably came home after the first day, hated it as it was something new and he's not used to school and hey presto he gets to stay home.

Their kids will learn never to stick at anything; they'll be quitting university, new jobs after one day, and often leaving people in the lurch in the process. They should have made their child do at least a term at the selective school before even contemplating quitting. He probably came home after the first day, hated it as it was something new and he's not used to school and hey presto he gets to stay home.
I don't think they expect their kids to have proper jobs as such. I think they will help them all start businesses.

I do think she couldn't be bothered with the school run because it was so far away. And she says herself that she is disorganised, so probably struggled to get them there on time. I do agree that most of it is her and not the kids.

I don't think they expect their kids to have proper jobs as such. I think they will help them all start businesses.

I do think she couldn't be bothered with the school run because it was so far away. And she says herself that she is disorganised, so probably struggled to get them there on time. I do agree that most of it is her and not the kids.
She did say she wanted one of her kids to be a doctor when she was showing a DK science book.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.