Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so. The face paint they used for halloween dried his skin+ it's also cold.

The new business is opening an outdoor lasertag place. I didn't know you could also buy woodland in the UK.

Reactions: 1
Her post today - what a difference between the two photos. Matt styled to within an inch of his life!! And she looks so different now.

Pre and during insta hun career.

Also noticed that she had gone from 81.4 to 81.9 now back down again to 81.1k followers.

I don’t understand why they need to throw a lap top to each other, but then if they drop it they will get another gifted to them soon enough.

Reactions: 2
Thought the throwing around was too much as well..

Reminds me of the meme with the woman at the airport holding her £800+ Mac book precariously. Too much money to care.

1637796869689.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Don’t know which kid has the spots but I’m guessing he has chicken pox.

It's Hunter, and yes it's chicken pox. Of course she is making it into a massive drama as usual. Everything that ever happens to her kids she acts like she's a brand new parent.

I liked looking at her stuff for the scenery around where they live, five kids & she has ask strangers what the spots are or why has he got a rash. Boring.

Story tonight with one twin's top bottom on display whilst he's playing ...

Last edited:
  • Sad
I love the fact that she bought a sensory swing to help R calm and to help him learn how to regulate his emotions.

So J had a taster day at school & in 1 day decided not to go back. 1 day! Can’t believe it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.