Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my kids is a Dr, just not a medical one.😁The kids at her school think they are hilarious asking her to treat their ailments.🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't think they expect their kids to have proper jobs as such. I think they will help them all start businesses.

I do think she couldn't be bothered with the school run because it was so far away. And she says herself that she is disorganised, so probably struggled to get them there on time. I do agree that most of it is her and not the kids.
She’s previously said herself that she can’t focus on things for long periods and flits from activity to activity. Which is what she’s projected onto her kids!

Reactions: 5
Plant ‘chicken’ burger, A chicken is a chicken, no amount of plants mixed together makes chicken.🐔🐓🐥🐣🐤🍗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So in her latest Q+A she's basically admitted the younger 3 were jealous of the older 2 being at home and the school was a long drive so they pulled them out to homeschool again 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The twin with 'medical issues' doesn't seem to have any problem doing all the other activities they participate in, just getting up & going to school became a problem.🙄

Reactions: 6
So in her latest Q+A she's basically admitted the younger 3 were jealous of the older 2 being at home and the school was a long drive so they pulled them out to homeschool again 🙄🙄
But it's ok, the school was fine with them quitting, they can go back anytime.🙄

Reactions: 1
It basically comes down to her not wanting the routine of school. Although I'm pleased that she at least has a proper online teacher for the older two now.

The photos are nice & something out of a magazine, but even for a casual break I can imagine how much time went into getting the right one.

1644588176431.png

Poor Faye is so emotional because the twins are five, get over it, each birthday is a gift that not everyone receives.
Her family for the most part seems very healthy & happy, not everyone is that blessed.

Reactions: 3
I started following her when the twins were still babies. Understand she might feel more emotional as they're the youngest kids.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.