Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she wear those smart slip on loafers when they supposedly have such an outdoor life.

Reactions: 3
Her life is such a fallacy. She spouts such nonsense. It was a lovely spring day 15-18 degrees max, not as she describes as ‘in this heat’ - I was at the local village event she was at today. The whole family sat alone & I didn’t see them speak to another person, I wouldn’t say those kids are socially confident at all. It was such a lovely friendly atmosphere too with kids all playing and having fun and they all sat within arms reach of their mum & Dad with the older ones (and her) sat on their phones. Everyone was welcoming and friendly but they seem to set themselves apart.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her life is such a fallacy. She spouts such nonsense. It was a lovely spring day 15-18 degrees max, not as she describes as ‘in this heat’ - I was at the local village event she was at today. The whole family sat alone & I didn’t see them speak to another person, I wouldn’t say those kids are socially confident at all. It was such a lovely friendly atmosphere too with kids all playing and having fun and they all sat within arms reach of their mum & Dad with the older ones (and her) sat on their phones. Everyone was welcoming and friendly but they seem to set themselves apart.

This is so interesting to read. She always makes out that they are having a wholesome family day out, filming the younger ones ‘running free barefoot’ - whilst hiding the fact that their older ones are like any other teenager sat on devices wishing they were at home!

Reactions: 5
This is so interesting to read. She always makes out that they are having a wholesome family day out, filming the younger ones ‘running free barefoot’ - whilst hiding the fact that their older ones are like any other teenager sat on devices wishing they were at home!
She can’t even get the older boys to come on days out with them most of the time now. Particularly (it seems) when she’s with the grifting triplet woman when even Hunter seems to find something better to do sometimes. I do wonder what conversations they have behind closed doors.

Reactions: 4
Her life is such a fallacy. She spouts such nonsense. It waa lovely spring day 15-18 degrees max, not as she describes as ‘in this heat’ - I was at the local village event she was at today. The whole family sat alone & I didn’t see them speak to another person, I wouldn’t say those kids are socially confident at all. It was such a lovely friendly atmosphere too with kids all playing and having fun and they all sat within arms reach of their mum & Dad with the older ones (and her) sat on their phones. Everyone was welcoming and friendly but they seem to set themselves apart.
Also males a joke of Ralph makes friends wherever he goes.

Reactions: 2
The state of her and Matt doing that handstand challenge thing on the beach 😬
Those kids surely must get embarrassed by them!

Reactions: 1
So now Faye has 'booked' in to run at parkrun, won't hear about that again unless her & Ralf finish in the top ten.
Exercise & fitness are important for kids but surely this family are over the top with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks ridiculous. Who goes for a run with a full face of makeup and styled hair that’s not even tied up. She is just a joke

So now Faye has 'booked' in to run at parkrun, won't hear about that again unless her & Ralf finish in the top ten.
Exercise & fitness are important for kids but surely this family are over the top with it.
Parkruns aren’t super serious official races here and are done weekly. Some people also just walk them. My park has one for kids only too.

Why, whenever the kids get into something do she have to start doing it too?
Let the kids have something for themselves Faye.

Reactions: 7
Why, whenever the kids get into something do she have to start doing it too?
Let the kids have something for themselves Faye.
Yes, this reminds me of the time she took up skateboarding and gymnastics (or am I imagining it). The only thing I think she’s stayed clear of is football - but that’s because they only have it for under 5s. I’m sure if adults could join, she would be in there with them

Parkrun done & of course Faye had to film herself for the gram, didn't happen if it's not on the gram.🙄🏃🏿‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finally unfollowed.

I liked her and her ethos but she's gradually changed into a self centred, greedy being.

Everything is filtered, the beaches in cornwall are absoloutley beautiful but theyre filtered to look like theyre in the maldives.

Finally unfollowed.

I liked her and her ethos but she's gradually changed into a self centred, greedy being.

Everything is filtered, the beaches in cornwall are absoloutley beautiful but theyre filtered to look like theyre in the maldives.
This is spot on. Everything she posts is heavily filtered.

I'm glad there's a thread for this woman. I'm confused about her house - a friend send me the link to a house on airbnb for big group week away, but it looks exactly like this 'influencers' house! Is she living in an airbnb until October 2023, that when the first booking is available? We want it in December! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.