Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they can now take the twins on a much wanted camping adventure that has been #kindly gifted. Faye has already said she's not a camping fan so why gift this family, gift a family who could never afford something like this.
No wonder the family of seven can eat out in cafes so often when they are gifted so many other things for free.
This makes me so angry 😠

Reactions: 2
So the dog Jake is back with them for a bit!
Isn’t one of the twins supposedly allergic and that’s why he had to go?
Anyone else think they just got fed up of it like they do most things?

Reactions: 5
Yep Jasper was allergic to him, the same kid filmed running down the track with the dog.
I think Nan & Pa have gone on a holiday & needed a dog sitter for a bit, not the kids wanted him back desperately.

Reactions: 6
A #gifted night out & they take a barefooted kid with them. Are those boys told NO ever?
She is more annoying than usual lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A #gifted night out & they take a barefooted kid with them. Are those boys told NO ever?
She is more annoying than usual lately.
The hotel did look nice. Think it might be their second after the other London one.

Her hubby looked good in the photos she posted.
---
She posted the younger kids heights too.

The boys entire life is posted on line, I'm surprised we don't know what time they visit the bathroom daily.
I still like all the photos of the Cornwall countryside & beaches though. I would love to visit .....one day.😉

Off topic but compare the pair, her husband is the same age as Simon Hooper. I know who is looking the best for their age.🏄👨🏻‍🦳

• Haha
@Bizzie did you see her last post? You can tell the father enjoys spending time with his kids. I personally really dislike it when FOD makes his girls out to be such a bother.
---
You you're just going to have to also move to Cornwall too to get that glow. ;)

• Heart
@Bizzie did you see her last post? You can tell the father enjoys spending time with his kids. I personally really dislike it when FOD makes his girls out to be such a bother.
---
You you're just going to have to also move to Cornwall too to get that glow. ;)
Yes dad & the boys were having a great time together.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wish they would all wear hats in all that sunshine. I live in the sun cancer capital of the world & today I'm having a big lump removed from my wrist, do yourselves a favour & please cover up Gooding family.🧢🤠⛱🏖

• Heart
I wish they would all wear hats in all that sunshine. I live in the sun cancer capital of the world & today I'm having a big lump removed from my wrist, do yourselves a favour & please cover up Gooding family.🧢🤠⛱🏖
Sending you love Bizzie. I hope your surgery goes well.

I think I am more paranoid of the sun then I ever used to be. Bought both of my sisters sun hats with UV protection this week too.

Sending you love Bizzie. I hope your surgery goes well.

I think I am more paranoid of the sun then I ever used to be. Bought both of my sisters sun hats with UV protection this week too.
Thank you Rainy, you can't have too much UV protection these days.
Faye used to advertise sunscreen , I hope they still use it.

• Heart
So now we know re her last post she’ll be travelling with them all. Ot was clear with the airbnb house from nov they wouldn’t be staying.

So now we know re her last post she’ll be travelling with them all. Ot was clear with the airbnb house from nov they wouldn’t be staying.
Yup, so predictable. And utterly tone deaf- people struggling to feed their kids but Faye’s kids are being called by Japan, Hawaii and Denmark yet they won’t they listen to her about going to Bali 🙄 get some perspective!!

Maybe Matt could build an obstacle course with the Paintball Park that hasn’t happened yet,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The carrying of those 6 year old boys gives me rage for some reason, same with her carry on about the 'big boys'. 13 & 15 year old boys are not adults like Faye tries to make out they are.

Reactions: 6
The carrying of those 6 year old boys gives me rage for some reason, same with her carry on about the 'big boys'. 13 & 15 year old boys are not adults like Faye tries to make out they are.
It's strange because she almost seems to push the older ones to be older than they are. She lumps J in with R, when there is quite an age gap. And keeps going on about how R is going to college next year. As in September 2024. Hardly an immediate thing.

And then the twins are babied completely.

Reactions: 5
Can't wait to see them trying to get on a train in Tokyo in peak hour...or any time really. #slower living out the window for them then.🚄🎌👺

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.