Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see them trying to get on a train in Tokyo in peak hour...or any time really. #slower living out the window for them then.šŸš„šŸŽŒšŸ‘ŗ
She has said that her brother also lives in Japan., so he might be there to guide them for the quieter spots.

Photos under the cherry blossoms would be a keeper- maybe she could also sell tween courses?

Reactions: 2
She has said that her brother also lives in Japan., so he might be there to guide them for the quieter spots.

Photos under the cherry blossoms would be a keeper- maybe she could also sell tween courses?
They will need to go in the right season for the Cherry Blossoms. A beautiful sight to see. iI think she said her brother lives in Osaka ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I still donā€™t get why they would spend money painting and decorating an Airbnb place when it doesnā€™t even belong to youā€¦then go off on an expensive world travel trip. Where is the money coming from? I donā€™t think sheā€™s nor Matt are making tons to support all this!

At
I still donā€™t get why they would spend money painting and decorating an Airbnb place when it doesnā€™t even belong to youā€¦then go off on an expensive world travel trip. Where is the money coming from? I donā€™t think sheā€™s nor Matt are making tons to support all this!
At least on the next trip she won't have to keep flying home to get her braces checked. Might need to get the hair extensions redone mid trip though.

Reactions: 3
One of the twins stood crouched on the worktop rinsing something under the tap, then standing up and turning round on what must now be a wet & slippery worktop!!!
All while she films him, yet sheā€™s often claiming she has severe anxiety šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
One of the twins stood crouched on the worktop rinsing something under the tap, then standing up and turning round on what must now be a wet & slippery worktop!!!
All while she films him, yet sheā€™s often claiming she has severe anxiety šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
It seems her anxiety is very specific. It's rather strange that she is so ott about some things, but then utterly lax about others.

It seems her anxiety is very specific. It's rather strange that she is so ott about some things, but then utterly lax about others.
Bit like the ā€œmigrainesā€ she gets.
Every migraine sufferer Iā€™ve known canā€™t even function when they get an attack, the severe headache and nausea overrides everything, all they can manage to do is lie in a darkened room, whereas sheā€™s hotfooting it to a sunny beach with the kids!
I smell bull šŸ’©

• Haha
Oh my god, I was thinking the same with the little fella on the counter top, one slip on that wet counter could be a very serious fall .

Is it me, or is there something strange about the photo of her on her stories? I canā€™t work it out her proportions? Is it the angle?
I thought this when I saw that story today! I saw her in person about 10m away on the the beach with the whole family yesterday. She is not that shape! Itā€™s either a distorted mirror, angle/posing or sheā€™s edited it. She had a lovely, but very normal, athletic size 10 figure and certainly isnā€™t that tall/long legged.

Is it me, or is there something strange about the photo of her on her stories? I canā€™t work it out her proportions? Is it the angle?
Loves herself sick this one. Who even takes a photo to announce they are reading a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The ridiculous pretentious swimming just irritates me. Whatā€™s worse is that one of her children are filming it - clearly directed by her!

Reactions: 4
Is the amount of sport & 'working out' that the kids supposedly do actually good for them?

Second time in two days sheā€™s mentioned wearing the boysā€™ clothesā€¦Put with the amount of selfies and videos she loves herself too much. Iā€™m so intrigued to know how much homeschooling actually gets done, not what she says is done šŸ™ƒ

Second time in two days sheā€™s mentioned wearing the boysā€™ clothesā€¦Put with the amount of selfies and videos she loves herself too much. Iā€™m so intrigued to know how much homeschooling actually gets done, not what she says is done šŸ™ƒ
I wouldn't be bragging about having the same body type as a teenage boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.