Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at colleges for R, will he try it out for a couple of days & not like it?
I can't see how any of these kids are going to cope out in the 'real' world, they seem to only do things they like .
I was surprised by that. She has said a lot that her kids will only do 5 GCSEs as that is all they need. It seems perhaps R wants to learn more than she feels is necessary.

I do wonder if it will be more of an online college.

Reactions: 2
I was surprised by that. She has said a lot that her kids will only do 5 GCSEs as that is all they need. It seems perhaps R wants to learn more than she feels is necessary.

I do wonder if it will be more of an online college.
I don't get why as a nation we're so focussed on GCSES. Maths, English and Double Science is more than enough. Personally I've never used my Geography, History, Welsh, Religion or Spanish GCSE but they caused me stress and added pressure. None of them relate to what I do as a career, nor my degree. Not many kids know what they want to do go on to do when the choose subjects at 14.

I don't get why as a nation we're so focussed on GCSES. Maths, English and Double Science is more than enough. Personally I've never used my Geography, History, Welsh, Religion or Spanish GCSE but they caused me stress and added pressure. None of them relate to what I do as a career, nor my degree. Not many kids know what they want to do go on to do when the choose subjects at 14.
For a lot of them, it’s not so much about the content you learn but about the skills they give you. I teach history; it gives students the ability to form arguments, explain their thinking, debate and a whole whist of other skills.

For a lot of them, it’s not so much about the content you learn but about the skills they give you. I teach history; it gives students the ability to form arguments, explain their thinking, debate and a whole whist of other skills.
I agree, our education system is really lacking the teaching of critical thinking and I think that’s what the non core subjects really allow you to explore. I’m not saying that’s what actually happens but it is a possibility.
---
Anyway, how old are the twins now? Are they 5 or 6?

So competitive with her boys🎾🏃🏿‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️🏊‍♀️🤸‍♂️ anything they do she has to be good at too If not better than them. Weird.

Reactions: 5
At least if your pretending to take something out the oven put an oven glove on, shes just shown us taking something straight out the oven with her bare hands 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the next piece of exercise equipment Matt installs should be a pole for pole dancing for Faye. It's a good workout apparently & she could look seductively at the camera while working out. Oops she does this now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she talking about ‘these warm evenings’! It’s not even above 10 degrees. I love the fact that there was a man on her stories walking in the opposite direction wrapped up in a warm coat holding a hot cup of coffee whilst her son is in shorts and t shirt! 😂
She’s just selling a lie. Pretending to the universe that she lives on the coast of Californian! Maybe she’s just trying to convince herself. I’m surprised she’s not already in her dental floss arse cutting swimsuit 🩱 yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her kids looks so miserable in every photo never smiling like normal family photos, I think she tells them look moody in the hope of getting some modeling contract for them

Reactions: 3
Her kids looks so miserable in every photo never smiling like normal family photos, I think she tells them look moody in the hope of getting some modeling contract for them
Hunter has been asked to be a model. Think he did something for Frugi. It was in the grandads page but they said no after that . The twins also did for a Cornish brand recently. She’s lucky the kids are photogenic.

Hunter has been asked to be a model. Think he did something for Frugi. It was in the grandads page but they said no after that . The twins also did for a Cornish brand recently. She’s lucky the kids are photogenic.
Lucky the don't have pesky old school to get in the way too.
I think Faye has got worse since she has been hanging out with the grifting triplet woman.

Reactions: 7
Proving with her most recent posts that she is the epitome of someone with too much time on their hands and an untreated anxiety disorder. Absolute bollocks.

Why is she keeping clear of the house? Does she think it’s cursed? I bet she’s being a complete nightmare

• Haha
Her latest posts are so weird. One of the kids said the water is bad so the water board is coming out to test it… meanwhile she is avoiding the house and said water as it’s making them all ill.

I’ve been trying to join this board for a few weeks but had to wait until there was space to join & post. Lurker here & I have never felt to urge to comment before but her blantent attempt to make this home look they have bought it as a ‘forever home’ is so disingenuous it’s driven me crackers. My parents live nearby and I recognised the walk they do all the time and quick search confirms they are 100% renting. In fact it’s still available to let on air b n b from November if you fancy booking a week. Search “Spacious Farmhouse - sleeps 10-12” on google and it appears! … maybe the water ‘thing’ is a ruse to have an excuse to move on!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.