Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swimsuits pulled so tight into her crack she can taste the material...

She is possibly the most smug person I've ever met.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I want to know if their new house is within walking distance of the beach.
I don't understand the need to share so much private medical info with hundreds of strangers.Both her own & the boys, go see a medical professional, don't ask strangers for advice.
Posted her kid’s burn and how Hunter eats wildly. Somethings you can keep and not share.

They are lucky pesky old school doesn't get in the way of nice long walks & trips to the nail salon & the barber. Not really a smart move to announce that little F barely did any school work last year either No matter how clever he apparently is.
The extra activities must cost a bomb, gymnastics, ballet, swimming, football & whatever else they do.

Reactions: 6
Why would you even show H's appalling table manners, it's not cool. Tie his hair out of his food too, yuck.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry I have come to the conclusion she really is thick. Firstly with the whole ‘I don’t want to wear my glasses cos it will make my eyes worse’ bollocks. And now the fact she’s saying about the teen filter in response to someone bringing up the potential for grooming that she a) never considered it and b) seems to think children are better than adults at recognising grooming etc! This woman has 5 kids and homeschools ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry I have come to the conclusion she really is thick. Firstly with the whole ‘I don’t want to wear my glasses cos it will make my eyes worse’ bollocks. And now the fact she’s saying about the teen filter in response to someone bringing up the potential for grooming that she a) never considered it and b) seems to think children are better than adults at recognising grooming etc! This woman has 5 kids and homeschools ffs.
The teen filter was the first thing I thought 🤢🤢 her poor kids

Reactions: 2
So her husband is starting another business now, the paintball thing that R was going to work at must not be happening any time soon. Poor 15 year old Ralf, how did he ever get so old.🤔

Reactions: 2
I have so little patience with parents who do the, I can't cope with my kids getting older routine'. Just embrace who your kids are becoming. Every age brings something new.

Reactions: 8
I have so little patience with parents who do the, I can't cope with my kids getting older routine'. Just embrace who your kids are becoming. Every age brings something new.
Yes, the alternative to getting older,/ aging is pretty grim. Be gratefu, not everyone is afforded the privilege of growing older.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My sons birthday, better make it all about me and post me trying to seductively pose with a filter. How is that anything to do with his birthday!

Reactions: 3
She’s so ridiculous. As soon as the sun comes out she goes on about it feeling like summer. How can temps of 6 degrees feel anything like summer, not to mention at the beach. In her head, she thinks she’s in California -no love, you’re in the UK and it feels like bloody winter, even with the sun shining. At soon as it gets to 10 degrees she’ll be in her equally ridiculous swimsuit where there’s not enough material to cover her arse and it’s riding right up her crack

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so ridiculous. As soon as the sun comes out she goes on about it feeling like summer. How can temps of 6 degrees feel anything like summer, not to mention at the beach. In her head, she thinks she’s in California -no love, you’re in the UK and it feels like bloody winter, even with the sun shining. At soon as it gets to 10 degrees she’ll be in her equally ridiculous swimsuit where there’s not enough material to cover her arse and it’s riding right up her crack
I live in the same area as her, just done my weekly shop in my big puffer coat, sun's out but definitely not summer warm 😆

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Simone Rosalie? I’ve followed her for years. Since before she had the 2 youngest ones. What about her looking people to pay her £10 to come on zoom with her for half an hour 😂 get to duck you absolute gangster 😂 she’s obviously desperate for money if this is the latest money making scheme she’s come up with. Why keep having kids if you can’t afford them? 🤯🤔

Does anyone follow Simone Rosalie? I’ve followed her for years. Since before she had the 2 youngest ones. What about her looking people to pay her £10 to come on zoom with her for half an hour 😂 get to duck you absolute gangster 😂 she’s obviously desperate for money if this is the latest money making scheme she’s come up with. Why keep having kids if you can’t afford them? 🤯🤔
Yes!! She used to have a thread on here but it went when her account was private and she removed loads of followers. She is manic at the moment. Quite clear she suffers from some for of manic depression and she gets her highs from having another baby.

Yes!! She used to have a thread on here but it went when her account was private and she removed loads of followers. She is manic at the moment. Quite clear she suffers from some for of manic depression and she gets her highs from having another baby.
Why does she record her entire life from the minute she gets up to when she goes to sleep again? It’s like watching Groundhog Day 😴 is she trying to prove she’s super mum? Is she looking for external validation and praise? Don’t know why anybody would pay a tenner to go on zoom to chat with her for half an hour 😂 she’s mad if she thinks anyone will pay that 😂

I find it so uncomfortable when she tries to look seductive next to her children 🤢

Reactions: 5
I find it so uncomfortable when she tries to look seductive next to her children 🤢
Glad someone else feels this. It’s like she is enticing perverts and then exploiting her kids to them 😠 makes me so uncomfortable

She should listen to her super wise son Judah, no one cares about her coffee☕ Or her hair extensions for that matter, could they be the reason for her increasing headaches.🤔

Looking at colleges for R, will he try it out for a couple of days & not like it?
I can't see how any of these kids are going to cope out in the 'real' world, they seem to only do things they like .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.