Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought all the sunsets were originally of a day out a park. 🤪

His handle used to be mortage matt and in the daily mail article they first did about travelling the world they said he had others working for him too.

---

Their current house is another level compared to that one, the mortgage broking must be going well. What are Lincoln prices like compared to Cornwall?

Used to be a lovely family to watch in the beginning, when those twins were little and they set off travelling.
But slowly, slowly, like so many others it just turned to adverts and free gifts.
Not to forget her constant mentioning of her inability to be organised with things. And her total health anxiety.

---

Their current house is another level compared to that one, the mortgage broking must be going well. What are Lincoln prices like compared to Cornwall?
Surely Cornwall must be way more expensive than Lincoln. Anyone think Matt looked much better with short hair in the DM article.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what part of ‘your child is allergic to the dog’ she just doesn’t get. She seems so medically negligent in some instances but claims to have such terrible anxiety it’s baffling.

Reactions: 6
They were visited by the parents who have the dog normally. Don't know what they were expecting. The child won't just outgrow an allergy.

1674904224382.png
1674904266285.png

I wonder what part of ‘your child is allergic to the dog’ she just doesn’t get. She seems so medically negligent in some instances but claims to have such terrible anxiety it’s baffling.
I just can't with this woman. Like you say seems really anxious about health and then let's the child snuggle the dog and have it in the house. Then seems utterly baffled that her child has allergy symptoms. Would she not have at a minimum given poor J some antihistamines as a precaution for being around the dog.

Reactions: 8
Probably not, she was reading up on plant remedies recently.
They first got the dog because H wanted a dog, little J was allergic so the dog was sent off to the grandies.
Now Big J is so anxious he needs the dog back, little J says yes we can now keep him.
Little J can't stop snuggling the dog & surprise, surprise he is still allergic to J Dog.
Have I got this right?

Probably not, she was reading up on plant remedies recently.
They first got the dog because H wanted a dog, little J was allergic so the dog was sent off to the grandies.
Now Big J is so anxious he needs the dog back, little J says yes we can now keep him.
Little J can't stop snuggling the dog & surprise, surprise he is still allergic to J Dog.
Have I got this right?
In a nutshell, but Big J has been ill- the dog was comforting and helping with his anxiety.

I've never worn Wellington boots in my life, are they comfortable to wear on long hikes especially for the little kids?

The new house is lovely & spacious, I noticed in one of her previous posts they still have both of the #kindly gifted lounges.
If I ever manage to travel to Britain Cornwall is the very top of the places I would visit followed by all the places our daughter lived & worked many years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does she wear anything apart from a white t shirt and that bloody black blazer

Reactions: 4
I really struggled to find this thread is it just really inactive?? I’m surprised she doesn’t have more on here 😂 I can’t deal with the side on face ALL if the time.

Reactions: 6
I really struggled to find this thread is it just really inactive?? I’m surprised she doesn’t have more on here 😂 I can’t deal with the side on face ALL if the time.
I’m surprised that her thread isn’t as active either lol sometimes it’s been just me and Bizzie musing about Cornwall.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised that her thread isn’t as active either lol sometimes it’s been just me and Bizzie musing about Cornwall.
Me three, I can’t understand why it’s so quiet here. Lots to discuss I think….

Reactions: 3
I want to know if their new house is within walking distance of the beach.
I don't understand the need to share so much private medical info with hundreds of strangers.Both her own & the boys, go see a medical professional, don't ask strangers for advice.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.