Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are renting, bit strange there's no sign of the previous house being up for sale and she's says we moved house really unspecific
Renting the new place? Like another Martha then. She’s extremely anxious so wouldn’t put her down as someone to rent if they had their own money, especially given they could get served notice etc and uproot the kids however I suppose they don’t lead a structured life so maybe she isn’t bothered.

Renting the new place? Like another Martha then. She’s extremely anxious so wouldn’t put her down as someone to rent if they had their own money, especially given they could get served notice etc and uproot the kids however I suppose they don’t lead a structured life so maybe she isn’t bothered.
I think renting the new place and wouldn't be surprised if they listed the previous on airbnb

I think she rented the previous place. They never did much to it and some of it clearly want her taste. No sign of any sales - and it looks like there was a development of houses in the barns.

Reactions: 1
I’m really baffled by this. I’ve just looked on companies house at the company they have registered (not sure if I can say the name of the company). They’ve changed their address from the barn (that they’ve just left) to their old house in Lincoln! Did they definitely sell that? If they did why would they register to there even though they’re living in Cornwall?

I’m really baffled by this. I’ve just looked on companies house at the company they have registered (not sure if I can say the name of the company). They’ve changed their address from the barn (that they’ve just left) to their old house in Lincoln! Did they definitely sell that? If they did why would they register to there even though they’re living in Cornwall?
That is odd! Equally odd is that if you search their names on companies house another two different company’s come up (one dissolved, one still active) with two different Lincoln addresses than the one you found. The address of the active company was sold last year in May.

I think she's boring now, same stories, different year. Kids are super active, kids are super smart, kids are super unwell, husband is super fit, Faye is super competitive. They are. Rinse & repeat.

Reactions: 7
I think she's boring now, same stories, different year. Kids are super active, kids are super smart, kids are super unwell, husband is super fit, Faye is super competitive. They are. Rinse & repeat.
Just need to give school another go again then..:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can't get over the amount of pouting she does into the camera, it makes me cringe. Yes she is attractive and has a lovely figure but I find the vanity really jarring with the home-ed, wholesome family of 5 vibe.

I just can't get over the amount of pouting she does into the camera, it makes me cringe. Yes she is attractive and has a lovely figure but I find the vanity really jarring with the home-ed, wholesome family of 5 vibe.
Yes, its like she is trying to mix Instamodel with family and it doesn't go

Reactions: 3
All the talk of washing & drying the boys long hair, is this because they were getting mistaken for her mates messy triplets? Those tree boys must have difficulty even being able to see properly with their untamed manes.

#kindlygifted remote controlled boats coming up, the twins are having a birthday next month.

Reactions: 2
Yes, they certainly do well from whatever their business is, that house is huge with beautiful outdoor space.

I thought all the sunsets were originally of a day out a park. 🤪

His handle used to be mortage matt and in the daily mail article they first did about travelling the world they said he had others working for him too.

---

Used to be a lovely family to watch in the beginning, when those twins were little and they set off travelling.
But slowly, slowly, like so many others it just turned to adverts and free gifts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.