Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her. She seems to not be overly fussed when her kids are ill in terms of being with them, taking them to the doctors and giving them antibiotics…And she now has her second of five kids being taken to hospital?! She lives in a world of her own I swear. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get her. She seems to not be overly fussed when her kids are ill in terms of being with them, taking them to the doctors and giving them antibiotics…And she now has her second of five kids being taken to hospital?! She lives in a world of her own I swear. It’s ridiculous.
But she stays up all night watching them & carried Fred on a long walk in fresh air. All very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 2
This second by second breakdown we get of the kids being ill etc is so strange. She is an odd woman, so paranoid.

Reactions: 5
All the fussing around to get the kid to take some medicine, luckily he's at home now & not still in hospital. As if a nurse would have the time to educate a patient on why antibiotics were invented or show YouTube videos.
Back in the day my kid was told ( by an overworked & tired nurse) take the medicine, if you can't do that then the only option is a drip into your arm. They drank the medicine.

She comes across as such a panic arse, you wouldn’t think she is a mother of 5 and they always seem to be ill and yet the lifestyle they have you’d think they’d be fit and healthy.

Reactions: 3
She comes across as such a panic arse, you wouldn’t think she is a mother of 5 and they always seem to be ill and yet the lifestyle they have you’d think they’d be fit and healthy.
Seems like they all get sick in winter mostly. Their house must be really warm because the seem to be in tshirts & shorts indoors.

Just had a look at her page now the oversharing is a bit much. Why not just keep somethings private?

Lots of content from each boy though.

Reactions: 3
‘I’m freaking out’ ‘I was really freaking out’ ‘freaking out’. I can’t believe a grown woman in her 30s talks like she’s an American teenager. And enough about her sick kids, it’s no even cool. I think she likes all the attention of them being sick

Reactions: 5
Just seen they have moved place. Wonder what the house sold and what they have bought this for. They seem to have money but not sure where it comes from!

If they have now moved. I can say I’m pretty sure the old house was in Tregony. Listed by Savilis when they first bought it after their gap year.

Family money, probably! Didn’t they have a big house when they lived in Lincoln when the twins were born?

I loved their old house, lucky the didnt have pesky old school getting in the way of moving & all the sickness in the house.

Reactions: 1
Family money, probably! Didn’t they have a big house when they lived in Lincoln when the twins were born?
One thing I know is that I am good at is finding stuff online and have always been just a basic hun. I would worry about real people who are even better then me. 🤪 This is the fourth influencer's home I have found.

As they have NOW moved from both properties.

This was there very first house before they bought in 2009 before the second and travelled the world.

1673212262723.png

*Their

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
One thing I know is that I am good at is finding stuff online and have always been just a basic hun. I would worry about real people who are even better then me.  This is the fourth influencer's home I have found.

As they have NOW moved from both properties.

This was there very first house before they bought in 2009 before the second and travelled the world.

*Their
Pretty sure they have moved to St Mawgan area of Cornwall since she always banged on about how it's their favourite place, and the last few months they keep visiting a local pool at Mawgan Porth the area attached to St mawgan as if they were visiting the new house and going for a swim. Quite an expensive area of cornwall to purchase a house

She would also tag a local skate park and when H did a gym class.

She also posted her father’s insta handle and he would post pics too saying how close they lived and distance from a hotel.

Looking at their new abode Faye will be pumping out the ads & #kindlygifted posts this year.
Inside the house that family is wearing less clothing than we are & we are in the middle of summer.(aust)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.