Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long, before the end of the first term. Christmas time at the latest.
A twin is ill so that may be a’sign’ not to start school at all.🤔

Some people can listen to the their kids wanting their own space but can do nothing about it because they just don’t have the room to give them.
I do understand that. Growing up I shared a room with my two sisters and there was a large age gap between us.

I do understand that. Growing up I shared a room with my two sisters and there was a large age gap

between us.
Same with our 3 girls, they had to share a room, the eldest wanted her own house not just her own room.😁 The age gap between the eldest & youngest is 5 years, 4 years between middle & youngest. It was a nightmare looking back 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There's 9 + 11 years between me and my sisters. They weren't so bad just little kids, but i just remember being so annoyed at them for repeatedly coming in when I had a friend over.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Our youngest had that problem when she had her niece doing that.😂 I was a young granny 😉 Hopefully Faye won’t be a young granny, she would be a fun one though if she was I’m sure.

• Heart
Yes, she seems very laid back, despite saying she suffers from anxiety. They look like they have lots of fun.

I was just saying on the ultimate girl gang thread about how her girls seem to have tantrums all the time and that she doesn’t seem to cope very well with it (cutting a holiday short after two days!!). Faye doesn’t seem to let that kind of thing phase her.

Reactions: 3
I think their life looks fantastic, that’s the problem I have, the world does not need to see their life at all. All those photos of her family should be private for their family & friends not 80,000 strangers.
Saying scroll on if you don’t like it doesn’t cut it, I love the photos of Cornwall just not her children’s photos even if the kids are cute.

Reactions: 4
I guess it’s also a matter of consent too. And how far the kids understand the implications. My oldest two children are the same age roughly as hers and they have banned me from putting photos of them on social media, when I have tiny private accounts, let alone wanting their own tik tok accounts and so on.
Her boys must know they are widely shared but not mind?

I feel bad for her that Jasper’s poorly again, but I have to say I was really surprised they got a hamster after the whole saga with the dog. If you’re allergic to animal hair, it doesn’t matter how big the animal is…

Reactions: 1
She is quite extreme when it comes to her kids isn't she? Sitting up all night watching him seems a little dramatic in the absence of a temperature!

She is quite extreme when it comes to her kids isn't she? Sitting up all night watching him seems a little dramatic in the absence of a temperature!
Yep I thought this too. I’d probably just share a bed with him that night, but I would actually sleep. Also, if he’s had an ear infection he’s probably just got a post viral rash, it’s extremely common after a virus in children. You’d think she’d known that having all those kids 🤷‍♀️

Well all the Detol sprayed over everything wasn’t much help.
Hope the boy is ok.

• Haha
She's posted before about one of the twins having trouble breathing, maybe it's the same boy. Wouldn't say it was extreme staying up to make sure he was okay.

She's posted before about one of the twins having trouble breathing, maybe it's the same boy. Wouldn't say it was extreme staying up to make sure he was okay.
Guess so. But then on the other extreme she lets him walk around town with no shoes on 🤷‍♀️ He could step on anything. I was shocked to see he had no shoes on in the latest stories when they were out shopping. Plus what happened to his kindly gifted shoes they were trying to flog the sheep 🙄

Guess so. But then on the other extreme she lets him walk around town with no shoes on 🤷‍♀️ He could step on anything. I was shocked to see he had no shoes on in the latest stories when they were out shopping. Plus what happened to his kindly gifted shoes they were trying to flog the sheep 🙄
cutting your foot and having trouble breathing are worlds apart, once you’ve had a child who has experienced breathing difficulties, it’s hard To not have anxiety about it.

my boys do some questionable things (or what others would see as questionable) like not wearing shoes outside, going in the sea in winter, getting muddy and dirty etc etc, but as soon as one of mine get ill with their chest my anxiety is sky high, mu eldest spent a lot of time in hospital with breathing difficulties as a toddler (he’s now 12!) and that anxiety doesn’t go away x

Reactions: 5
Yes, I would be quite worried about breathing difficulties - hence being surprised they got a hamster. If one of my kids was allergic to something I’d avoid it at all costs.

cutting your foot and having trouble breathing are worlds apart, once you’ve had a child who has experienced breathing difficulties, it’s hard To not have anxiety about it.

my boys do some questionable things (or what others would see as questionable) like not wearing shoes outside, going in the sea in winter, getting muddy and dirty etc etc, but as soon as one of mine get ill with their chest my anxiety is sky high, mu eldest spent a lot of time in hospital with breathing difficulties as a toddler (he’s now 12!) and that anxiety doesn’t go away x
Oh I have boys and yes to all of that. But I would not let any of my boys walk around with no shoes on 🤷‍♀️ apart obvs from the garden and beach etc. And I also have one with asthma that we have found is worse around animals, so we don’t have any 🤷‍♀️

I have been thinking about this:
How do they all fit into the back of their car for their beachside ‘movie nights’?🤔 The youngest 3 boys would still require a child seat in the car would they not?
Our car is a 7 seater & I cannot imagine 5 kids & 2 adults sprawled in comfortably to watch a movie.🤷‍♀️
I have obviously got way too much spare time to think about crap like this.😂

With the car they have the back seats can fold down flatly without taking seats out. My dad had a volksvagen- that you had to faff about with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.