Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That part I agree is frightening, the bit about how she wasn’t feeling it before hand when she dropped them off I mean .
I need to out reading about them.

My mum has worked in the same primary school for the past 20 years. This would never be allowed to happen at hers. I wouldn't be okay with that either if my sister was their age. At my mothers school the gates aren't just left unlocked either. You had to wait outside the gate. Be buzzed in. Then be buzzed out. There's also someone physically there too.

The teacher didn't notice the boys had even gone, tidying up isn't an excuse. She is now also a public figure too and so are her boys.

She was also at 79.6k but dropped down to 79.5k followers.

Reactions: 1
I don't buy the whole story, I agree that this is a huge safeguarding issue, but did they notify the school they had the boys? How did the teacher not notice twins weren't there, then called the mum to update on on their progress for the day. She also seems reluctant to notify the LA, Safeguarding services or OFSTED. Something doesn't add up for me

Reactions: 2
Things are grim when you accept free shoelaces.🙄
If Faye’s skin really is as tanned as it looks in her photos I hope she gets a skin check for sun cancers.
Speaking as someone who lives in the melanoma capital of the world.💥

Things are grim when you accept free shoelaces.🙄
If Faye’s skin really is as tanned as it looks in her photos I hope she gets a skin check for sun cancers.
Speaking as someone who lives in the melanoma capital of the world.💥
Fear not hun there was also a previous #AD for Nivea sun cream. You're also a Byron surfer mama?

The shoelaces were kinda cool though with a magnetic clasp and come in lots of different colours ;).

Nope, not a murfer. Spent my youth frying myself to a crisp though. Regrettably paying for it now with sunspot removals & leathery skin.
Use fake tan kids if you must have that Beachy glow.
Byron Bay is only about 2 hours drive away.😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
New to this thread, I've followed her for a couple of years and often wonder why. I think I started following just as they had sold their house and started their travels. And it was early on that something really annoyed me. She got her hair highlighted but changed it dark again quickly, stating that Matt didn't like her hair lighter. That would be the Matt that gets his own hair highlighted!

The backwards and forwards with school and homeschool annoys me too. Just pick on and make the decision.

Reactions: 3
Nope, not a murfer. Spent my youth frying myself to a crisp though. Regrettably paying for it now with sunspot removals & leathery skin.
Use fake tan kids if you must have that Beachy glow.
Byron Bay is only about 2 hours drive away.😀
I only started taking better care of my skin around two years but would always wear a hat if i went out. 😅

All the glamorous pic of the Bay does make me want to visit too.

New to this thread, I've followed her for a couple of years and often wonder why. I think I started following just as they had sold their house and started their travels. And it was early on that something really annoyed me. She got her hair highlighted but changed it dark again quickly, stating that Matt didn't like her hair lighter. That would be the Matt that gets his own hair highlighted!

The backwards and forwards with school and homeschool annoys me too. Just pick on and make the decision.
I followed when she also started travelling! I have a thing about Cornwall mainly.

She also posted before that J said that he felt like he was the odd one out in the family when she dyed her hair blonde.

I get that kids change. I would want to homeschool too but If school felt right I wouldn't think twice about changing my plans for what actually worked.

Good on people who can homeschool their kids, it would have been my worst nightmare. Even if computers & Google were around I still could not have done it.

• Heart
Unless Faye has used fake tan to achieve her supper dark appearance or some sort of photo shop app, her skin will be like tanned leather in a few short years. (Speaking from experience sadly).

Reactions: 3
Did you see the post about sun cream and her comments she never uses it?

It’s hard to trust something when someone’s making money out of it….. that is literally everything not excluding her…. She is always flogging something 🤷‍♀️ even uses her kids

Attachments

• Sad
Makes a change from just a year ago.

1627275654119.png

1627275609144.png

" Oh to be young wild and free. I’ve been asked to share @nivea_uk stay safe in the sun message. We try to get these wild boys outside as much as possible. When I was 19 I was burnt really badly on mine and Matts first ever holiday away together. I’ve never forgotten it and I’ve always taken sun safety really seriously ever since. We always make sure our boys have sun cream on , factor 50. I make sure the boys are covered up as much as possible and we seek the shade where we can. We are only ever out in the sun when it’s hot for a couple of hours. We have been loving the Nivea Roll On for the kids and the Nivea Sun Protect & Dry touch for myself and Matt! I especially love how it's non-greasy and doesn’t leave any white marks. So, Nivea has put together a few tips to help us keep the sun safe for ours and our little ones' skin. Here are their top tips... 1) Seek shade and cover up between 11am and 3pm.... 2) Use plenty of suncream with a minimum SPF 15 and a 4* rating. 3) Always protect your skin in the sun even when it is cloudy or windy and you can't feel the heat. @nivea_uk #ad #takecareinthesun "

We were loving the money, not the sunscreen 😉☀.
Same with the shoes, they love em, never wear any other shoes, then along comes the next brand they crazy love.

Reactions: 5
I am amazed at some people’s logic… re: chemicals and natural debate. Hair dye, Botox, tattoo brows ✅ but sun cream no ❌

Reactions: 5
She has zero morals. If you can sell your kids lives online you can sell anything. Kids aren't content ffs.

Reactions: 4
I for one don’t think any of the kids will still be in school come December, if any of them even commence in September I will be surprised.
They look healthy & happy though in the tiny ‘snippets’ we see of their life.

Reactions: 4
Free #gifted Toucan art boxes with 50% off for everyone else too. With her at least her followers can still get a discount. With the MOD brand it was all about them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.