Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, it must be really uncomfortable and not really possible. All for the gram. A few fairy lights, cushions and blankets and it looks pretty, but I can’t imagine it’s possible in real life. Especially if they’re all huddled round one iPad screen!

Will be interested to see how the camping trip goes. I don’t think she was looking forward to it…

Reactions: 2
I didn't catch the watching in the car clip. Maybe it was just for a few moments to get something for the gram.

Reactions: 1
Apparently the festival they are at, is terrible! Shame we were gonna go but it was £500 for us, there loads of comments on Facebook saying it’s like the Devon fyre festival

• Wow
Hope they took the Detol spray with them on the camping trip. Nothing says germs more than public toilets at a camp ground.🤢

• Haha
Bizzie you should also start watching Poldark.

Hope they took the Detol spray with them on the camping trip. Nothing says germs more than public toilets at a camp ground.🤢
Like the suncream, another product she'll say she doesn't believe in a years time.

Last edited:
I started watching the first season yesterday on Netflix. The coastal views had me yearning for Cornwall.

• Heart
School is in for only three of the boys, the older two not sure about going now🙃,the local school is over subscribed😕. As if any of those kids will stick it out for long.
They like doing the home school thing & she must be good at it too, why did she need to bang on for so long about ‘off to school’?

School is in for only three of the boys, the older two not sure about going now🙃,the local school is over subscribed😕. As if any of those kids will stick it out for long.
They like doing the home school thing & she must be good at it too, why did she need to bang on for so long about ‘off to school’?
She keeps banging on about it because she is not actually happy that they want to go to school. It makes her life more restricted. Less disappearing off to the beach whenever she wants.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the boys will last long at school, must be a massive culture shock for them, most children go to at least a preschool now if not nursery and have that routine in place before going school, not surprised it’s been draining. Esp when there are others at home I know my daughter always used to ask as soon as she got home if her brothers had had any cake worrying she was missing out while at school 🤣 Mine all love school but then I really value state education and our school which I think the children absorb

I work in a class of brand new reception / foundation children and at least half of the class have been like that this week. It’s perfectly natural and just takes time and patience for them to settle.

Reactions: 4
I work in a class of brand new reception / foundation children and at least half of the class have been like that this week. It’s perfectly natural and just takes time and patience for them to settle.
with my two I found the 3rd day the worst…it’s when they suddenly realise they will be going every single day!

• Wow
No way, not even til the end of September.

If every parent let their kid quit school as soon as they said They didn’t like it, schools would be almost empty.
I think Faye projects her anxiety about them leaving her on to those boys.
Why do they think they are missing out on trips to the beach? They’ve only been to school for three days haven’t they?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know many won't agree with me but I think it's extremely negligent to put their education on the back burger like this. They're in school, they're out, then in again..... They're going to fall massively behind educationally and won't do well in exams. I know she wants them all to be celebrities but kids need structure, social skills, adversity and routine. She's only anti school because she wants to constantly film herself and her kids and post it online. She never commits to home schooling, it's sad for the kids.

Reactions: 7
I really hope she sticks with it. All kids have a wobble at some point, but you just get on with it. If she would relax she could really make the most of her time home schooling the older boys.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.