Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Nike ad incoming?

New Nike sets/shoes we've not seen before

• Wow
Reactions: 2
School shoes coming up for Heckle & Jekyll (twins) now they’ve decided they want to give that a try.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Remember when she was pretending to be all earth mother and was advocating bare feet everywhere?

Reactions: 3
Well I guess all the gifted shoes will go well with the previously gifted Cath kidston school bags!

Also need to add the Savlon Advanced Healing Gel from the 25th of april to the freebie list.

Last edited:
Well I guess all the gifted shoes will go well with the previously gifted Cath kidston school bags!

Also need to add the Savlon Advanced Healing Gel from the 25th of april to the freebie list.
My guess is the twins will decide school is not for them by December, they will miss their morning yoga and gymnastics too much.
Someone please gift them haircuts or hair clips , that hair draped over their eyes makes me twitch.

Reactions: 4
Her head angle!!
Gifted legoland trip yet the average family
Could never afford to go. A twin without shoes. Nike/Vans ad coming...
God she winds me up!!

Reactions: 5
Her head angle!!
Gifted legoland trip yet the average family
Could never afford to go. A twin without shoes. Nike/Vans ad coming...
God she winds me up!!
Clark school shoes, the twins have decided to go to school🙄 when the new school year begins.

• Haha
Clark school shoes, the twins have decided to go to school🙄 when the new school year begins.
They couldn’t be a worse family to advertise Clarks!! Or any shoes for that matter.
I thought she only bought the barefoot type!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They couldn’t be a worse family to advertise Clarks!! Or any shoes for that matter.
I thought she only bought the barefoot type!
When they get em for free they’ll take anything and crow about how fantastic they are.
Her neck must ache from that angle she has for her ‘model’ pose.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure they can afford a trip to Legoland! Is there anything that they do (or wear) that isn’t #gifted or #ad!!

Have they got the Lego pyjamas yet, they are available in kids and adult sizes?

• Haha
More gifted outfits for that looong list @rainbowlemon, not lego pj’s though. Some beach outfits.
The water must be still extremely cold if that’s what they wear swimming in summer.(Faye & 💰🐄’s )all on a paddle board in wet suits, 1kid in a helmet /hood. Too cold for this Aussie 😜

• Haha
Oh wow those Fatface outfits are really cute actually. The last picture could also be a real AD piece. She's lucky the kids are photogenic.

Also the Lingokids subscription from 5 days ago would have been a freebie too.

Is it not compulsory to wear a helmet whilst riding a bike or scooter in the uk? It is in Aus but plenty choose to ignore this rule.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.