Mother of Five Boys #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like a strange set up. It's on the same farm they live on except the rent their house for £2500 a month but like to pretend on insta they don't. I can only presume it's some sort or rent to rent scheme. It's only been finished converting from a barn at the end of the last year so they must be renting it aswell from the landlord to then put on airbnb. So unbelievably fake , you see them driving around in some banged up old 7 seater car, funny how they don't post that on Instagram. Just properties they don't actually own but like to pretend they do

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What ever will Faye do when these pesky exams are over? Does that mean no more home schooling or will the ‘little boys’ then decide they don’t like going off to school any more?

Reactions: 2
What ever will Faye do when these pesky exams are over? Does that mean no more home schooling or will the ‘little boys’ then decide they don’t like going off to school any more?
What I find concerning is that she is offering home school advice to others when she clearly has no clue what she is doing. Like mentioning the other day that she hadn't realised the iGCSE she has entered them for is harder than the normal one. She does not do her research at all and is making this up as she goes along. To the detriment of her boys.

Reactions: 7
What I find concerning is that she is offering home school advice to others when she clearly has no clue what she is doing. Like mentioning the other day that she hadn't realised the iGCSE she has entered them for is harder than the normal one. She does not do her research at all and is making this up as she goes along. To the detriment of her boys.
I also get the impression she very much leaves them with apps and books to learn rather than doing any extra teaching. Her free time whilst the younger ones are at school should be spent teaching the older 2 ready for the gcses but she seems just spend it going to the gym or filming ads. The only direct involvement she has is the physical education side like swimming or just anything she can try and compete with them. How is she able to give home Ed advice to others when she doesn't home educate them herself?

Reactions: 5
I also get the impression she very much leaves them with apps and books to learn rather than doing any extra teaching. Her free time whilst the younger ones are at school should be spent teaching the older 2 ready for the gcses but she seems just spend it going to the gym or filming ads. The only direct involvement she has is the physical education side like swimming or just anything she can try and compete with them. How is she able to give home Ed advice to others when she doesn't home educate them herself?
Yes I feel the same. I don’t understand how she can say she homeschools then have stories where she says she’s off to the gym whilst the two boys get on with it or sit a paper. Even when sitting a kick paper they need supervision! And the bit about Judah walking off but still getting right answers etc…I don’t know. Will
Be interesting to see their results.

I don’t understand the British school system at all, but why is Faye choosing what exams R will sit & why is she opting for the hardest exams for him?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the British school system at all, but why is Faye choosing what exams R will sit & why is she opting for the hardest exams for him?
I think she has sort of chosen what the boys wanted to do. She didn't know they were the hardest exams when she booked them, as she does no research. She only found that out recently.

• Wow
I think she has sort of chosen what the boys wanted to do. She didn't know they were the hardest exams when she booked them, as she does no research. She only found that out recently.
Hope her choices don’t come back to bite her on the bum to the detriment of the BIG boys.

Reactions: 3
I saw them at the beach the other day. When I walked past it sounded like they were arguing, well more like faye talking at him , he was silent while she made comments like I may as well not talk. He just looked fed up of her. I wish families like that would stop being so fake pretending they never argue, issues never arise. And there's never any arguments between 5 boys living together or behavioural problems?

Reactions: 7
I also get the impression she very much leaves them with apps and books to learn rather than doing any extra teaching.
This doesn’t surprise me tbh. I knew Faye growing up and she wasn’t bright at all. I don’t know how she thinks she could teach her kids the National Curriculum when she probably doesn’t understand all the concepts herself.

Posting she has a child free day so is shopping. How can she have a childfree day when it's a school day and she homeschools?

Posting she has a child free day so is shopping. How can she have a childfree day when it's a school day and she homeschools?
Home educating doesn't need to be 9-3, Monday to Friday. They also dont need to follow term dates. Also one to two teaching (assuming R and J are being taught together) is much more effective than 1 to 30.

Home educating doesn't need to be 9-3, Monday to Friday. They also dont need to follow term dates. Also one to two teaching (assuming R and J are being taught together) is much more effective than 1 to 30.
Agreed but a whole free day not helping them at all at home whilst approaching their exams and the little ones are out the house? Seems like they should be a priority not clothes shopping

Reactions: 1
Talking about it being hot… shows forecast showing 15 degrees!! She is a fruit loop.

She seems to have real issues with the kids growing up, it’s all she talks about. She is the most insecure person I have seen.

Reactions: 5
Talking about it being hot… shows forecast showing 15 degrees!! She is a fruit loop.

She seems to have real issues with the kids growing up, it’s all she talks about. She is the most insecure person I have seen.
That and ‘omg I am turning 40 this year’. We know darl you’ve only mentioned it 11ty hundred times.

Reactions: 4

Going on about how old F looks. No he doesn't, he just looks like an average kid his age. Then talks about J looking like a man, again he looks like an average teen boy.

Reactions: 3