Mother of Five Boys #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting she put about a rough start to the year too. We’ve also had one of them but unfortunately can’t just up sticks and spontaneously fly off on a holiday!
Yeah, rough start so pull the kids out of school we all know that's not important and jet off to the sunshine.

Reactions: 2
Not so rough that they couldn't go on holiday thought, poor them must be having such an awful start to the year

Reactions: 1
So the holiday was only a weekend away?
Maybe the holiday rental hasn’t gone to plan🤔

She might want to convert their GCSEs grades to the current way. Announcing the child for an A* means zero.

She doesn’t like her kids to breathe in candles or wax melts…oh my bleeping GOD she is on another planet. Imagine being the teacher having to deal with her!

Sorry going to stick her for her here. Classrooms are not the space for candles/wax melts. If the kids smell that bad they need to open a window or be dealing with any signs of neglect properly

Reactions: 5
I think her kids are on the verge of quitting school. Poor H was too sick for school but recovered enough to go for a nice walk in the woods. A twin hurt his finger & waned to stay home, he was sen off to school Though.
The babying of the twins is ick, they are 6 years old are they not?

I think her kids are on the verge of quitting school. Poor H was too sick for school but recovered enough to go for a nice walk in the woods. A twin hurt his finger & waned to stay home, he was sen off to school Though.
The babying of the twins is ick, they are 6 years old are they not?
Oh for sure. If they make it to Easter without quitting I’ll be shocked. It’s more her ‘I never use candles or wax melts’ that made me laugh, along with her issue with the water she highlighted ages ago then never mentioned it again. I feel like she looks for issues that aren’t actually there.

The husband is very fit but needs to keep his head & neck straight when he’s doing his 11ty billion pushups.

Will she ever just tell her kids no its a school day your going. I think she should of just left him with the teachers and left she probs made it worse!

Reactions: 4
I thought the three youngest boys begged to go to school with their friends, now the story is Faye sent them off to school so she could devote all her time to R & big adult J. Loving herself sick at the gym, running, swimming doing sexy poses in the mirror.

Had to send her younger 3 to school to put all her time into the older 2 for gcses...but after the school run over ran for 45 mins she took herself of to the gym, gcses don't seem to take priority like the gym when she has the time to focus on the older 2

Reactions: 4
I thought the older two had tutors for GCSEs anyway. But her story does keep changing constantly.

Seriously though a teacher couldn't just decide after a rough morning and she's due on im just not going to teach my class this morning im going to the gym instead, but that is the role faye has taken on and is fine making that choice. So the older 2 miss out on half a days learning