Mother of Five Boys #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cornwall life continued.
---
Is that what she got diagnosed with?

Thought they were thinking it was to do with the water in their home.

Reactions: 3
Been no mention of the results of the water tests that were done.
I don't know if a Doctor has diagnosed Faye with long COVID or she has decided that herself.
Thanks for starting the new thread Rainy.🌻

Reactions: 1
Good old Faye, the woman with intermittent anxiety. Only affecting some parts of life. Some health, not all health.

Reactions: 1
Now that the twins are ‘so grown up’ perhaps they can use their legs & walk & not be carried like toddlers.
Whichever kid gets sore legs give him pain before he is delirious . Some things kids shouldn’t be left to decide for themselves especially health wise.
This woman is so vain it irks me.

Reactions: 2
Now that the twins are ‘so grown up’ perhaps they can use their legs & walk & not be carried like toddlers.
Whichever kid gets sore legs give him pain before he is delirious . Some things kids shouldn’t be left to decide for themselves especially health wise.
This woman is so vain it irks me.
She has posted so many times that they are going into Y2. It doesn't really matter if they learn at home. Also agree that if he gets sore legs, get him pain and have some days where he isn't expected to walk miles.

Why does she keep mentioning she has a shocking amount of children. 5 children isn't shocking, strangers stopping her in the street etc. I know plenty of families with 5+ children it's a really common family set up but she makes out its so rare

I’d have to disagree with you here. I don’t know any families with 5+ children and don’t think it’s at all common.

Of course the 'big boys' are already golfing experts, there is nothing these five boys don't excel at.
Why do the twins always need to sit on the table to eat, it's not cute with their dirty feet up there?
Painting the room but all the furniture is still in place? I this house really theirs now?

• Haha
Is she trying to convince us her children who she homeschools need to wear school shoes and uniform 🤣 will put them in anything to make a bit of cash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's see which kid is super THE most fluent kid to ever speak & write in Japanese, they can maybe all trot off on their holiday in their school shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t believe, well actually I can, they are doing an ad for the shoes whilst all dressed up in school uniform?! Why? She’s so ridiculous. School in the kitchen for an hour a day doesn’t require school uniform.

Reactions: 8