Mother of Five Boys #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tie up his pride & joy for school & there won’t be a problem, same for any kids with long hair, girl or boy.

Reactions: 1
The stupid fake hair is back, no wonder she has so many headaches with all that tied or woven into her own hair.

Reactions: 1
The long hair is awful, she looks so much nicer with short hair:

They act so in love but sounds like they don’t even sleep in the same bed while on a romantic break - she made Matt sleep in the bunk bed wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So cringy. I find it weird how she professes to not be away from the boys even on a romantic break 😳 in fact scratch that I find her weird full stop ✋

Guyzzz did you know she’ll be turning 40 this year? In November & she can’t handle it.🥹 Needs to give up that narrative & realise lots of people don‘t even live to that young age. Grow up woman.

Reactions: 4
She’s so cringe but what is amusing her poses are like it’s a parody account it’s that bad. The story now where she is going to London 🤣 open mouth, trying to smoulder with her eyes, she really is so into herself it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the twins are now seven years old, maybe they won’t need to be carried like babies anymore.

So the twins are now seven years old, maybe they won’t need to be carried like babies anymore.
But they are just babies, babies I tell you. They will need to be carried for a few more years. It's funny though because if she hadn't had the twins Hunter would be the youngest and he is so independent, she would never have got away with babying him.

Reactions: 4
So Faye went off the USA for a year at the age of 16, clearly education was not too important for herself back then. How does a 16 year old even have the money to do that?

Why does she have to make sure shes in the picture of the cake. Can't just put a picture up of her sons cake to celebrate him, has to make sure she's posing with it and pouting

Reactions: 6
I get the feeling that going off to school for the younger three is about to come to a halt. I thought they all loved school & were very popular with lots of mates, now they suddenly don’t want to go.

I find it unbelievable that she just let's them stay off school any time they have a wobble. Hardly teaching them perseverance, that you can't just take the easy route in life and do whatever you please, sometimes you have to do things you don't necessarily enjoy but work through it and carry on. I don't know any children, mine included who have not had tantrums about going to school, tantrums outside the class, sometimes have anxiety about going saying they don't want to go. All she's doing is feeding them thinking they can do whatever they want, who's the parent and whos the child?

I find it unbelievable that she just let's them stay off school any time they have a wobble. Hardly teaching them perseverance, that you can't just take the easy route in life and do whatever you please, sometimes you have to do things you don't necessarily enjoy but work through it and carry on. I don't know any children, mine included who have not had tantrums about going to school, tantrums outside the class, sometimes have anxiety about going saying they don't want to go. All she's doing is feeding them thinking they can do whatever they want, who's the parent and whos the child?
Her children have no resilience because of Faye. When they are homeschooled she feels needed which is why she encourages it. The three youngest will be out of school by the summer.

Can’t see Ralf heading off to college either, the kid never seems to go anywhere on his own.

Niche gripe of mine. Why are her boys always "obsessed" with things. They can never just like something....