Most hated adverts?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to headbutt that annoying cuntbag of a woman from the Deliver-OOoOoOoO advert. The way she says ‘Wagamamas’...dieeeeeeeee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This will be controversial but I hate the Argos advert with the Simple Minds song.

Reactions: 2
That bleeping Just Eat advert... did somebody say just eat? No. They didn’t. So duck off you annoying cretin!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I want to headbutt that annoying cuntbag of a woman from the Deliver-OOoOoOoO advert. The way she says ‘Wagamamas’...dieeeeeeeee.
😂😂😂 clicked on this thread to say the exact same thing. She tips me over the edge

• Haha
Can't stand the haribo adverts when adults sound like children. I find it really creepy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oral pissing B
OMG that’s so annoying ‘how do I look after my teeth’ duuuuurrrrrrrrrrr ‘I didn’t know Oral B made toothpaste!’ Have you been living under a rock? Gaaahh

Mine is the fixodent advert, where the woman says (really weirdly) so yew can keep on eeeenjoying your eeeveh-ningssss

Reactions: 9
Might be outing myself here but the advert for Day’s Motorpark that I think is played across wales. Clay animation style dinosaurs (think Shaun the sheep) and very thick welsh accents. I don’t get it and it just grates on me. 😂

the ‘dad’s special pasta’ advert. I don’t understand it? The twin kids run in after a class saying the teacher was sick - ‘goodbye quiet night in’ says dad. ‘That film won’t watch itself!’ says mum and moves to leave, ‘jen rang she had to cancel, sorry’ says the daughter — then cut to the family with the mum asking dad ‘how was your night’ and the dad asking ‘how was the movie?’. I think the end there is sarcasm but to me it just doesn’t carry off well in an advert? 😂