Most hated adverts?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The just eat advert and head and shoulders advert with Claudia Winkleman drives me mad!

Reactions: 8
That bloody awful Dunelm Christmas advert, I get so wound up by it. Oh the kids "design" where everyone sits .... puke, puke, pukety puke!! 😝😝😝😝

Reactions: 2
Has to be the flash advert for me! The one with the guy and his dog singing along to the Flash Gordon tune the lyrics drive me bonkers! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lloyd's Bank pretending they care about you. They're a bleeping bank. They hate you.
Every time I see one of their ridiculously expensive ads with all the horses I think, that could be a savings rate increase, all that money they’ve pissed away on CGI

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wowcher....... they 3 women dancing and then the ginger one in the middle 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Cheapest and most crappy ad going ☺😂😂😂

That proactive one where celebs pretend it cleared up their skin. Also can't stand Claudia Winkleman in the head and shoulders one

Reactions: 5
The Chanel no.5 Christmas advert, which has just been on!

‘I didn’t know oral b did toothpaste hahahahhaa’ oh calm down love it’s only bloody toothpaste

• Haha
The all singing all dancing one about Releasing Equity where they sing about having a cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dog gadget, PitPat I think it is, where the woman shouts ‘walkies’ continuously and it shows a load of dogs barking/getting excited/jumping at tvs. I know it’s the idea of it, but my dogs go absolutely nuts every time it comes on 🤬

Reactions: 1
The advert I can't stand is the jadore Dior advert. The one where a naked Charlize Theron walks out of the gold water and her arse is photo shopped to make it look more curvy from behind.

Has that same advert been on telly for years? I feel like it has. I hate it. Always have lol.

A new pet hate for me is the Kylie advert for Australia, just awful in my opinion. I love Kylie but she sounds really nasal in this advert, the song is tit and the whole thing just beyond irritates me.

• Heart