Most hated adverts?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mines all the donkey adverts where they show you them injured or poorly. I know it happens and it breaks my heart but I dont need to see a 3 minute advert about it.

The RSPCA one is the same, I hate that more though because its false advertising, they dont help an animal unless a camera is there šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That windows one (I donā€™t even know if itā€™s on any more)

Ya buy one ya get one free, I SAID YA BUY ONE YA GET ONE FREE!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not a TV ad but I get irrationally angry every time I see someone advertise bloody Hello Fresh. Even Hilary Duff and and other celebs are now shilling it on Facebook. FECK OFF

Reactions: 2
Not a TV ad but I get irrationally angry every time I see someone advertise bloody Hello Fresh. Even Hilary Duff and and other celebs are now shilling it on Facebook. FECK OFF
I know this is O/T but just as a warning. They came to my door the other week (a sales person, not Hilary Duff lol) and God they were so annoying! Asking questions like if I like to cook (and when I said not really, he asked me why and what I eat - f off, it's none of your business!). I just found them quite invasive with the constant questions about my eating habits and food budget. I'd recommend not answering if they come to your door (they wear green aprons)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I know this is O/T but just as a warning. They came to my door the other week (a sales person, not Hilary Duff lol) and God they were so annoying! Asking questions like if I like to cook (and when I said not really, he asked me why and what I eat - f off, it's none of your business!). I just found them quite invasive with the constant questions about my eating habits and food budget. I'd recommend not answering if they come to your door (they wear green aprons)
They're coming door to door now too?! Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh this is my worst nightmare. I cant even cope with electricity salesmen in the shopping centre shouting out at me 'HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND ON GAS'?

• Haha
There was an advert on when I was watching the catch up coverage of the rugby World Cup and it was for internet of some sorts and all I remember is a young black girl in it saying it can do anything?ā€™ And then it would cut to her doing random things like fake football tricks etc and it makes me want to claw my eyes out

The Ant & Dec Santander advert - sick of the sight of these two and disgusted with Santander using a convicted drunk driver to promote their business.

Reactions: 10
Have a new one! I can't stand the IKEA one at the moment where all the household items are saying the house is awful and all needs changing! People make a home not furnishings.

Reactions: 5
I think itā€™s Nationwide where the stand-up ā€˜comediansā€™ are doing tit sketches about money management.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think they show it any more thank goodness, but that monstrosity that was Lorraine Kelly dancing in the Wayfair ad was horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12