Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instamoron

That fucking Just Eat advert... did somebody say just eat? No. They didn’t. So fuck off you annoying cretin!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Felicity

Can't stand the haribo adverts when adults sound like children. I find it really creepy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

NapQueen

I want to headbutt that annoying cuntbag of a woman from the Deliver-OOoOoOoO advert. The way she says ‘Wagamamas’...dieeeeeeeee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

newtoyou

VIP Member
That windows one (I don’t even know if it’s on any more)

Ya buy one ya get one free, I SAID YA BUY ONE YA GET ONE FREE!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I think it’s Nationwide where the stand-up ‘comedians’ are doing shit sketches about money management.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't think they show it any more thank goodness, but that monstrosity that was Lorraine Kelly dancing in the Wayfair ad was horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Mines all the donkey adverts where they show you them injured or poorly. I know it happens and it breaks my heart but I dont need to see a 3 minute advert about it.

The RSPCA one is the same, I hate that more though because its false advertising, they dont help an animal unless a camera is there 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12

LauLee

Has to be the flash advert for me! The one with the guy and his dog singing along to the Flash Gordon tune the lyrics drive me bonkers! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
The Ant & Dec Santander advert - sick of the sight of these two and disgusted with Santander using a convicted drunk driver to promote their business.

Reactions: 10

Sven

VIP Member
Oral pissing B
OMG that’s so annoying ‘how do I look after my teeth’ duuuuurrrrrrrrrrr ‘I didn’t know Oral B made toothpaste!’ Have you been living under a rock? Gaaahh

Mine is the fixodent advert, where the woman says (really weirdly) so yew can keep on eeeenjoying your eeeveh-ningssss

Reactions: 9

Alexi92

The all singing all dancing one about Releasing Equity where they sing about having a cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 6