Monat BossBabes Australia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Are you even doing business if you don’t have a whiteboard?”
duck me, that’s funny! 😂
I know it’s early going but I’m submitting that as the first nomination for the next thread title.
I think I will just get a whiteboard for the loungeroom. duck the office its now going to be part of my home decor. My granddaughters 13th bday is soon I'm going to get her a whiteboard also, because its every little girls dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meanwhile, this absolute empty vessel driving while looking straight at her phone and filming herself.

Attachments

The whiteboard 😂 she said it five freaking times in that short clip. She is utterly ridiculous.

Off to tell the CEO that a wHiTeBoArD will bring us in an extra mill 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was just looking at whiteboard wendys (allira) slides and I was shocked how bad her hair loss is at the front of her hairline. It looks horrendous, definitely not a good advertisement for Monat.

Watch out witches, Allira has moved rooms and has a HUGE white board! She’s leveling up! Next stop, $100,000 months!
I bet the people she used to work with in doctor’s offices watch this nonsense and laugh their asses off.
100K months even she hasn’t even hit 100K the whole time she’s been doing it? Sounds legit.

Reactions: 6
Seems Allira felt the need to put some of her modeling pics up. Not sure what they have to do with her Monat mentorship!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shameless.
Absolutely does not possess the capability to be embarrassed by the horseshit she spouts.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can 'literally' feel you. No, you can't. Unless you are a massive creep.

Mind you, she does talk about them watching her for two years so maybe they are creeps too.

• Haha
She is desperate for more to join her team. I would say there dropping like flies.

Reactions: 6
Shameless.
Absolutely does not possess the capability to be embarrassed by the horseshit she spouts.
This is so predatory. When I was a new mum and PNA’d up to my eyeballs I would have fallen for this. That’s who these spiels work on. Lonely people wanting friends and someone to talk to.

Reactions: 3
This is so predatory. When I was a new mum and PNA’d up to my eyeballs I would have fallen for this. That’s who these spiels work on. Lonely people wanting friends and someone to talk to.
She is really sinister, isn’t she?
The blatant coercive control tactics that she utilizes are disgusting. She’s disgusting.

She is really sinister, isn’t she?
The blatant coercive control tactics that she utilizes are disgusting. She’s disgusting.
Its blatant abuse. We would be taking a man to task for coercive abuse/behavior. After watching how she passively aggressively went after Leila, her true colours shone through. There is no way in hell I would recommend anyone work with Allira.

She insults women and tells them they’re just aren't courageous and motivated enough if they don’t sign on with her, once they do she‘s nasty and tells them they’re lazy and not working hard enough. When that tact isn’t working she turns on the “I can feel you watching me and wanting to do this, you’re called to do this” BS. It’s really disturbing, manipulative stuff.

Reactions: 5
She insults women and tells them they’re just aren't courageous and motivated enough if they don’t sign on with her, once they do she‘s nasty and tells them they’re lazy and not working hard enough. When that tact isn’t working she turns on the “I can feel you watching me and wanting to do this, you’re called to do this” BS. It’s really disturbing, manipulative stuff.
It's like we are sitting there watching DV happen which is very alarming. I feel she comes across as a verbal and mental abuser.

Reactions: 1
Love Ya Guts have posted shade at Monat on a post early today (IG) and is getting BATTERED by Monat huns.

• Heart