Monat BossBabes Australia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for allira and co, if you dont want to work from anywhere so you spend your holidays posting, get paid ($50) on a Saturday and work on that receding hairline then this is the thread for you, tattle on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh man. As if Allira (Cohrs) wasn’t already pissed at Leila Stead for not making an effort to shill Monat she’s going to be pissed at her now for being the reason she’s the subject of a Tattle thread. 😂

Anybody who fucks with Leila should know better. What’s that saying, if you lay with dogs you’ll get fleas?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In honor of the new thread I thought I would repost the very first videos I ever watched of Allira’s (last September) and could not believe it wasn’t a parody skit …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yay thank you! @shortpoppysyndrome for the thread!

Allira is fascinating to me. I have so many questions:

Why does she talk so slowly and have huge pauses between words?
Why does she NEVER wear a bra and why does she always have her saggy tits on display?
What happened between her and Leila? Surely she’s furious that Leila is not flogging monat every second of the day?
Is she actually getting a car?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yay thank you! @shortpoppysyndrome for the thread!

Allira is fascinating to me. I have so many questions:

Why does she talk so slowly and have huge pauses between words?
Why does she NEVER wear a bra and why does she always have her saggy tits on display?
What happened between her and Leila? Surely she’s furious that Leila is not flogging monat every second of the day?
Is she actually getting a car?
It’s not known for sure what went down between Allira and Leila but Allira posted these on the same day she and all of Leila’s upline went to the Brisbane Monat party and Leila was conspicuously absent. It sure seemed like a direct shot at Leila, who hadn’t made an effort to promote a Monat since before Christmas. Anybody with inside tea is more than welcome to spill it here!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s addressed she is aware of this page and said we all need to have out mental health check through Medicare as it’s free

• Haha
This thread is for all Monat BossBabes though, don’t feel too special Allira. You’re just the cringiest that led to the threads creation 🫶🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm particularly interested in the comment, 'do you know who my husband is'. Yes I do and?????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t her husband just ex-army? Just like thousands and thousands of others 🥱 so special!

60 stories! Girlfriend needs to get a grip, quality not quantity.

Attaching my favourite embarrassing story here 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
Isn’t her husband just ex-army? Just like thousands and thousands of others 🥱 so special!

60 stories! Girlfriend needs to get a grip, quality not quantity.

Attaching my favourite embarrassing story here 🥰
And he has done 18yrs. I will up you on that, 41yrs. It's not about how long they have been in or how many guns they can use, there is so much more about being a member. Like Allira, I'm extremely proud of my husband but I don't use him to threaten others.

• Heart
I'm particularly interested in the comment, 'do you know who my husband is'. Yes I do and?????
No tit! 😂
Then saying at the end that he’s so pissed off that people are coming after his wife. And? Annnddd? 😂

Maybe don’t make a bleeping spectacle of yourself online while preying on lost women through a pyramid scheme, ya shifty witch, and you wouldn’t be the subject of scrutiny. It’s pretty simple. Don’t be a slimy con artist.

The funny thing is that either she herself, or some of her Monat friends, must keep tabs on Leila’s thread for their own entertainment to have known about this thread so quickly. So duck outta here with your hypocrisy. OR Leila is still talking to her and ran to her as soon as she caught up on her own thread to let her know that she is now a feature. Just like she did with Crystal, because misery loves company.

No tit! 😂
Then saying at the end that he’s so pissed off that people are coming after his wife. And? Annnddd? 😂

Maybe don’t make a bleeping spectacle of yourself online while preying on lost women through a pyramid scheme, ya shifty witch, and you wouldn’t be the subject of scrutiny. It’s pretty simple. Don’t be a slimy con artist.

The funny thing is that either she herself, or some of her Monat friends, must keep tabs on Leila’s thread for their own entertainment to have known about this thread so quickly. So duck outta here with your hypocrisy. OR Leila is still talking to her and ran to her as soon as she caught up on her own thread to let her know that she is now a feature. Just like she did with Crystal, because misery loves company.
And why drag your husband into it knowing fully well he has mental health issues. No one is running her off the road. Its triggered her, the rattle tattle. Do better Allira.

And why drag your husband into it knowing fully well he has mental health issues. No one is running her off the road. Its triggered her, the rattle tattle. Do better Allira.
The man has had a honorable career and made innumerable sacrifices and here she is dragging him down into her gross, unethical pyramid scheme cesspool with her. What a shame. She couldn’t figure out how to transition from being a tits and ass model to having a grown up profession so she finds herself, at 40, making a fool of herself online to con women into a grift. Leave the poor man out of your mire, honey. You clearly don’t have any dignity, let him have his.

• Heart
Ash Sherrington, the dullest knife in the drawer, shares that she loves to learn so much that she listens to “hundreds of hours” of podcasts a week. (There are 168 hours in a week)

Attachments

• Haha