Monat BossBabes Australia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be very mindful of who isn’t clapping when you’re winning? Why on earth would that be a saying they quote often in their home!

Your friends don’t buy Monat because it’s over priced, crappy shampoo and they don’t want to get stuck with an auto ship Allira.

I still find it funny that even Liela dropped out, it must be even worse than we already know!
Right?? That caught my attention too. Like what kind of paranoid, back-biting environment are creating for your kids? This woman is a piece of work.

Reactions: 4
Since she got her voice back saggy tits allira hasn't stopped with the posts.
Just watching alliras posts and she's thinks its flex to show photos of brand names while she's in Melb. She is trying to sell working for Monat will get you all these brands, with the huge $$ you are going to make. Surely these women don't believe her. They won't make enough to buy the branded paper bag they sell. She is a disgusting person.

Reactions: 5
Just watching alliras posts and she's thinks its flex to show photos of brand names while she's in Melb. She is trying to sell working for Monat will get you all these brands, with the huge $$ you are going to make. Surely these women don't believe her. They won't make enough to buy the branded paper bag they sell. She is a disgusting person.
It’s funny, isn’t it? She takes pictures from the outside looking in at Nobu, Ferragamo, Prada, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Hugo Boss, but you noticed where her shopping bag was from, right? She bought a bath rug jumper from H&M. 😂

No shade to H&M, I’ve gotten the occasional fun piece from there myself. No shade to anyone raising a family and being responsible with their spending. But this head pushing champagne tastes when she’s clearly got a beer budget is nothing but her disingenuously shilling an aspirational lifestyle that these women will never be able to afford selling Monat. tit, she can’t even afford it herself. Like that Range Rover she’s not driving.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s funny, isn’t it? She takes pictures from the outside looking in at Nobu, Ferragamo, Prada, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Hugo Boss, but you noticed where her shopping bag was from, right? She bought a bath rug jumper from H&M. 😂

No shade to H&M, I’ve gotten the occasional fun piece from there myself. No shade to anyone raising a family and being responsible with their spending. But this head pushing champagne tastes when she’s clearly got a beer budget is nothing but her disingenuously shilling an aspirational lifestyle that these women will never be able to afford selling Monat. tit, she can’t even afford it herself. Like that Range Rover she’s not driving.
I don't care where a person buys something from, if they like then buy it but looking at those photos you can't help but laugh. She is pushing this agenda so hard, and for someone who has taken the family on a little break away she can't put her phone down and enjoy the time, she's still flogging Monat.

Reactions: 4
Lopsided tits flopping about for a reception at Government House. Classy!
Paired with dusty, worn out cowboy boots. Smh.
She brings to mind that saying about not being able to polish a turd …
Of all the things to wear to Govt house she wears that. She doesnt give a damn. Not saying she had to dress like an old maid but something a little more decent. Her husband looked 100% better.

Reactions: 2
I’m one for always looking pulled together, even when you’re casual, and I know that’s not everybody’s style. Having your tits bouncing around and hanging out like that in a professional setting though is akin to a man wearing pants so tight you can fully see the outline of his cock and balls. It’s just vulgar. Put a bra on, bogan.

Reactions: 3
I’m one for always looking pulled together, even when you’re casual, and I know that’s not everybody’s style. Having your tits bouncing around and hanging out like that in a professional setting though is akin to a man wearing pants so tight you can fully see the outline of his cock and balls. It’s just vulgar. Put a bra on, bogan.
Shes a trollop, that dress is something you wear to a night club. She wouldn't see a problem with it though!
---
Shes a trollop, that dress is something you wear to a night club. She wouldn't see a problem with it though!
I wonder if she tried to flog her Monat biz to them lol

So, there is a new project happening with saggy boobs Allira. The Vault stock, I went and had a squiz on insta and it's about unlocking your businesses full potential, I'm guessing the biz coaching that a lot of MLM's like doing. She is one person I would want to be my mentor. Hell no!

• Haha
So saggy tits Allira has moved up in Monat, shes pretty happy with herself, the hair flicking is even more on show and so are the saggy boobs. This new venture Vault Stock its all about MLM and doing the biz with other like minded idiots. Oh, and she only has 2 more coins to get, that's something we all want to aspire to be able to get. NOT!

• Haha
I see saggy tits allira is loving herself sick again, the hair flick is off the charts this morning. Her fashion sense is tit to say the least and her hair needs a good cut and her hair looks like it is thinning out. I would hate to be working for her, if you don't push Monat 24 7 she will rip you a new hole.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for that link. That explains a lot about why she was so filthy at Leila for backing out of Monat. What a miserable, back-biting environment.
Saggy tits has now launched her new business 'The Vault'. It will be interesting to see how that goes. Shes still flogging her Monat. She can't even go away with friends without having to do videos selling and pushing the Monat hair and Makeup.

What is The Vault exactly, does anybody know? I haven’t been paying close attention to her.
Is it just a package of moody images that she’s selling to other MLM Huns to use for their sales slides? So that everybody’s feed can look the same? (Because I know that’s what I want to see when scrolling Insta for light entertainment is twenty basic beige witches with the same exact feeds full of the same exact slides shoving shampoo down my throat.)

• Haha
What is The Vault exactly, does anybody know? I haven’t been paying close attention to her.
Is it just a package of moody images that she’s selling to other MLM Huns to use for their sales slides? So that everybody’s feed can look the same? (Because I know that’s what I want to see when scrolling Insta for light entertainment is twenty basic beige witches with the same exact feeds full of the same exact slides shoving shampoo down my throat.)
Its stock images to use with your biz. Not something I would use, but more geared to the MLMers. $19.95 a mth no contract, downloads. $29.95 p/mth pro content, AI asst and other graphics. It looks rather boring. I'm waiting for her to add photos of herself from the modelling days.

Reactions: 1
Its stock images to use with your biz. Not something I would use, but more geared to the MLMers. $19.95 a mth no contract, downloads. $29.95 p/mth pro content, AI asst and other graphics. It looks rather boring. I'm waiting for her to add photos of herself from the modelling days.
Right? It’s only a matter of time. I noticed she’s got pictures of her husband in there.