Monat BossBabes Australia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these people have to prop the phone up and stand there and cry. Why not turn the phone off and just sit there crying and broken and whatever else, and then next minute she's chomping on toast. Good on you saggy tits.

Reactions: 3
Oh no what is she crying about now? I have never filmed myself crying, it’s so weird when people do that!
It’s so bleeping cringe the way people bawl on camera for engagement.
It’s not enough just to discuss the emotional challenges of shared custody (which she goes on to do for 5 slides), if what you’re trying to do is “connect” with single mums. The level of narcissist you have to be to film yourself blubbering away, with the sole intention of getting engagement from it. SMH. Then add to that the only reason you want to build these sympathetic relationships with single mums is to make yourself relatable so that you can literally financially drain them so that you can build yourself a new house. Disgusting cow.

P.S. Allira - you CHOSE to move away from your son. You chose to start a new life with your new husband and your new children far away from your first born. Nobody wants to hear the pity party, woe-is me-bullshit about missing your oldest kid because remember, powerful bossbabe, you’ve “designed this life“ exactly the way you wanted to. Isn’t that what you tell all those single mums you prey on?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m so happy to have been shown this thread! Yipeee! I follow a few of these drongos. I had looked around on Reddit but just assumed there wasn’t anything. About to make a coffee and indulge through these pages

• Heart
There is not much yet, I don’t think very many people are aware of the thread so not many contributors. Nice to have you over here!!

Thanks for the link from Scamma's thread 🤗

I don't follow any of the Monat huns talked about previously. Has been an interesting read this morning 😳

I came here to see if anything had been said about Caro (Caro & Kingi from The Block). Just one comment on the first page, which I agree with - I too was disappointed to see her join the Monat cult.

But what's really grinding my gears with Caro is she gloats about how much she's making or the things she's qualified for and is all "this could be you too", "what are you waiting for" - when of course she was going to hit big numbers quickly because she has a 60,000+ following, while the average woman she's preaching to would be starting from the very bottom with no cOmMuNiTy behind them. So of course that average woman will fail.

I like all of her other content and have followed since The Block. If she wants to spout a new business as part of her content, no worries - you do you. But be transparent ☹

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the link from Scamma's thread 🤗

I don't follow any of the Monat huns talked about previously. Has been an interesting read this morning 😳

I came here to see if anything had been said about Caro (Caro & Kingi from The Block). Just one comment on the first page, which I agree with - I too was disappointed to see her join the Monat cult.

But what's really grinding my gears with Caro is she gloats about how much she's making or the things she's qualified for and is all "this could be you too", "what are you waiting for" - when of course she was going to hit big numbers quickly because she has a 60,000+ following, while the average woman she's preaching to would be starting from the very bottom with no cOmMuNiTy behind them. So of course that average woman will fail.

I like all of her other content and have followed since The Block. If she wants to spout a new business as part of her content, no worries - you do you. But be transparent ☹
I didn't realise Caro was a Monat babe.. is she a hair flicker like Allira. I'm surprised Saggy tits Allira doesn't have a neck injury from her constant hair flicking.

Reactions: 2
Allira really said to herself today let me show them the most unflattering angle of my body I can think of.
Only made worse by the crop top she apparently nicked from a skinny teenager.
Don’t get me started on those atrocious grannie, high-water, barrel leg pants she wears to death. SO matronly.

Attachments

• Haha
Allira is so dramatic. I was listening to her last lot of slides, and she did her usual hair flick and loving herself sick again, but she dramatises every conversation, and speaks so bloody slow, its painful listening to her. Her team meetings must take forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Allira is going on about how Em Whitelock has just hit $100,000 in total commissions. She’s fails to mention that Em has been selling Monat since August 2022, so 18 months.That’s equivalent to only making $66,000/yr.. and that’s without benefits, retirement or paid leave. She also admitted that she herself hasn’t hit $100,000 yet and she got in 1 month later in September 2022. So Allira is making less than that.

Sorry ladies, that’s far from retire-your-husband-and-build-us-a-5-bedroom-house money, no matter how you slice it.

Attachments

• Haha
So Allira is going on about how Em Whitelock has just hit $100,000 in total commissions. She’s fails to mention that Em has been selling Monat since August 2022, so 18 months.That’s equivalent to only making $66,000/yr.. and that’s without benefits, retirement or paid leave. She also admitted that she herself hasn’t hit $100,000 yet and she got in 1 month later in September 2022. So Allira is making less than that.

Sorry ladies, that’s far from retire-your-husband-and-build-us-a-5-bedroom-house money, no matter how you slice it.
Imagine doing Monat for decades earning your 66 grand a year and its retirement time, NO super at all. These women and men will have to work 7 days a week till there pushing up daisies. Do these people who sign up not sit back and read the contracts. Just crazy !!

They grift so hard too. The constant posts and embarrassing videos and the so called ✨brag✨ about being able to work from anywhere. Who wants to work on their holidays? My out of office is on the day prior and work is gone from my mind once it’s on.

They grift so hard too. The constant posts and embarrassing videos and the so called ✨brag✨ about being able to work from anywhere. Who wants to work on their holidays? My out of office is on the day prior and work is gone from my mind once it’s on.
And she works from her bathroom for the most part. As I have said before her husbands Defense pension is the one that keeps them going. She would be pushing her biz chicks under her to sell 24 7 so she can make some coin.

The average full time salary went to $92k as of August last year (ABS data). Even the average part time salary is at $78k. So this is significantly below the average. And as everyone has pointed out - with zero benefits, long term career options etc etc. Your very best option is that you build up your downline so much that you can stop grafting at the top and just live off other poor women doing the work. What a sad, unfulfilling and purposeless life.

Watch out witches, Allira has moved rooms and has a HUGE white board! She’s leveling up! Next stop, $100,000 months!
I bet the people she used to work with in doctor’s offices watch this nonsense and laugh their asses off.

Attachments

• Haha
Watch out witches, Allira has moved rooms and has a HUGE white board! She’s leveling up! Next stop, $100,000 months!
I bet the people she used to work with in doctor’s offices watch this nonsense and laugh their asses off.
OMG, this is bleeping HILARIOUS! It's like an episode from the Office. Bless her poor deluded heart.

• Haha
She banged on for so long about the white board. How bleeping exciting she has a huge white board, cause everyone in this biz should have one. Now she's a big girl in her big biz making her big money with her big whiteboard. Just what everyone young girl wants to do when they grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Are you even doing business if you don’t have a whiteboard?”
duck me, that’s funny! 😂
I know it’s early going but I’m submitting that as the first nomination for the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 6