Momsnet A place for all moms, bowl cuts and claws

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mom @Katleesi what have you found as the main differences between Australia and the U.K. (bar the horrible weather here šŸ¤¢)

Reactions: 1
Random question - do you guys live at home? Rent? Own a house? Weā€™re moving in with my partners parents so we can save up to buy a house next year and Iā€™m stressed šŸ„² I say we but I mean him, Iā€™ve already saved a good amount. Ugh šŸ„²šŸ˜‚
Best of luck for both you and your partneršŸ’œ
I live with my best friend but my man has been trying to convince me to move in with him since he owns. Still not sure whether to make that big step since we only got together last year. Plus his mother visits frequently and god forgive me but that woman is a trip. Curious to know what other influencers you follow or watch? I used to adore watching Sophia and Cinzia but I'm not sure if I like them now.

Reactions: 2
Mom @Katleesi what have you found as the main differences between Australia and the U.K. (bar the horrible weather here šŸ¤¢)
Tbh the UK and Oz are very similar, but I always find here I barely have energy to do stuff whereas in Australia I find the sunshine just makes me happier and I could be out all day at work but then go out all night as well - here I definitely wouldnā€™t do that.

itā€™s definitely cheaper to live in the UK (as bad as the wages are here) the UK is also friendlier towards strangers and foreigners. The wifi is also way better here.

Just to shatter everyoneā€™s illusion itā€™s not sunny all the time in Australia (depends where you are) sometimes it rains for months at a time (literal floods haha)

also the nightlife and just bars and stuff in the UK are so good compared to downunder. Alcohol is mad pricy in Oz. Defo no such thing as 241 cocktails all day every day šŸ„²šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 3
Curious to know what other influencers you follow or watch? I used to adore watching Sophia and Cinzia but I'm not sure if I like them now.
I think Iā€™m subbed to over 130 people but tend to watch the same ones. Admittedly I do watch our 3 momā€™s, Mads, Han and Rach. I enjoy Hannah and Rachelā€™s vlogs and I think I just watch Mads to keep up to date on her thread lol same with Sydney Crouch. I watch the Sidemen, not necessarily because I enjoy the content but I find it an easy watch and thereā€™s no drama like there can be with beauty influencers.

Some others are Zoe Sugg, Mark Ferris, Jamie Genevieve, Lily Brown, Morgan Adams, Emma Chamberlain, Carly & Erin (and their solo channels), Zane & Heath, David Dobrik (occasionally), Chris Klemens, Andrew Lowe. I used to watch true crime channels like Kendall Rae, Mile Higher, Lights Out, Danelle Hallan etc but I found the content was having a negative affect on me so Iā€™ve peaced out for a while.

I dip in and out of people like Sarah Ashcroft, Kathleen Lights, Sammy Robinson, Lydia Millen, Raw Beauty Kristi, Sam Ravndahl, Elle Darby, Michael Finch, Kristen McAtee, Jeffree Star, Shane Dawson

I recently found a small channel that Iā€™ve been really enjoying. Her name is Chloe Jemma and she only has 1.6k subs. She works as cabin crew and she vlogs all the different places she goes and the reality of being cabin crew. She does normal vlogs at home too.

Best of luck for both you and your partneršŸ’œ
I live with my best friend but my man has been trying to convince me to move in with him since he owns. Still not sure whether to make that big step since we only got together last year. Plus his mother visits frequently and god forgive me but that woman is a trip. Curious to know what other influencers you follow or watch? I used to adore watching Sophia and Cinzia but I'm not sure if I like them now.
Thank you lovely ā¤ I always say youā€™ll ā€œknowā€ when the times right. I donā€™t know how to explain the feeling but in your heart, head and gut youā€™ll know when youā€™re ready. Thereā€™s no rush at all so donā€™t panic!

I donā€™t really follow any anymore! I used to follow the SacconeJolyā€™s/Zoe Sugg but not anymore, my opinions have changed ever since discovering Tattle. I really enjoy fitness influencers though - Pamela Reif and MadFit are my favourites!

Thank you lovely ā¤ I always say youā€™ll ā€œknowā€ when the times right. I donā€™t know how to explain the feeling but in your heart, head and gut youā€™ll know when youā€™re ready. Thereā€™s no rush at all so donā€™t panic!

I donā€™t really follow any anymore! I used to follow the SacconeJolyā€™s/Zoe Sugg but not anymore, my opinions have changed ever since discovering Tattle. I really enjoy fitness influencers though - Pamela Reif and MadFit are my favourites!
Agreed! I enjoy watching fitness influencers like Meggan Grubb - people who seem genuinely nice and donā€™t feel the need to brag!

I think Iā€™m subbed to over 130 people but tend to watch the same ones. Admittedly I do watch our 3 momā€™s, Mads, Han and Rach. I enjoy Hannah and Rachelā€™s vlogs and I think I just watch Mads to keep up to date on her thread lol same with Sydney Crouch. I watch the Sidemen, not necessarily because I enjoy the content but I find it an easy watch and thereā€™s no drama like there can be with beauty influencers.

Some others are Zoe Sugg, Mark Ferris, Jamie Genevieve, Lily Brown, Morgan Adams, Emma Chamberlain, Carly & Erin (and their solo channels), Zane & Heath, David Dobrik (occasionally), Chris Klemens, Andrew Lowe. I used to watch true crime channels like Kendall Rae, Mile Higher, Lights Out, Danelle Hallan etc but I found the content was having a negative affect on me so Iā€™ve peaced out for a while.

I dip in and out of people like Sarah Ashcroft, Kathleen Lights, Sammy Robinson, Lydia Millen, Raw Beauty Kristi, Sam Ravndahl, Elle Darby, Michael Finch, Kristen McAtee, Jeffree Star, Shane Dawson

I recently found a small channel that Iā€™ve been really enjoying. Her name is Chloe Jemma and she only has 1.6k subs. She works as cabin crew and she vlogs all the different places she goes and the reality of being cabin crew. She does normal vlogs at home too.
I loveeee Mile Higher and Lights Out, Josh and Kendall do such a great job. I also watch the Sidemen always guaranteed a laugh. I also watch Diana Shekany and Leah Halton only youtubers I found some what genuine.

Curious to know what other influencers you follow or watch? I used to adore watching Sophia and Cinzia but I'm not sure if I like them now.
I LOVE matilda djerf, she's molly mae for hot girls (I'm joking I don't actually mind molly) I also really like steal the spotlight, modern gurlz and Mina Le. British ppl wise I really like Alice Catherine on isnta and Brittany Bathgate but their style is a world away from Sophia and Cinzia. I also like Jess Alizzi and bae bae vlog.
I find it really difficult to find fashion youtubers I like, I love how megan ellaby used to dress when she was still living in central Manchester but I can't find anyone who has the same vibe as she did back then.
I also really love book tube lol uncarley is my fave

• Heart
I love watching Isabella Fiori if you like crime stories / lifestyle then I recommend her, Emma Chamberlain, Flossie Clegg, Jamie Genevieve, Paige Secosky, Sammy Robinson, Leah Halton, Sidemen šŸ˜…, Carli Bybel, Kalyn Nicholson, Billie Rose White & Bailey Brown.
I could name more but those are a few of my favsšŸ˜Œ

Does anyone have any New Year resolutions this year? I donā€™t usually do resolutions but I really want to get better at saving and calling it a ā€˜New Year resolutionā€™ might give me an incentive to actually try.

I used to be great at saving but the older I get the more I seem to be an emotional spender. I even spent money I had aside as an emergency fund. Itā€™s not just myself Iā€™m spending too much money on either, Iā€™m being waaaay too generous with giftsšŸ˜‚

Not sure where to start though so if anyone has any tips for saving, big or small, let me know! Is it better to set a goal and try and save X amount by X date, or just see how I go? Putting my loose change in a jar seems like an easy first stepšŸ¤£

Does anyone have any New Year resolutions this year? I donā€™t usually do resolutions but I really want to get better at saving and calling it a ā€˜New Year resolutionā€™ might give me an incentive to actually try.

I used to be great at saving but the older I get the more I seem to be an emotional spender. I even spent money I had aside as an emergency fund. Itā€™s not just myself Iā€™m spending too much money on either, Iā€™m being waaaay too generous with giftsšŸ˜‚

Not sure where to start though so if anyone has any tips for saving, big or small, let me know! Is it better to set a goal and try and save X amount by X date, or just see how I go? Putting my loose change in a jar seems like an easy first stepšŸ¤£
Pay all the bills you need to pay and always save half of what's left, try to pretend that money isn't even there so you don't spend it. Also make ur own coffee and food at home!! It honestly makes such a huge difference than spending loads on takeout or going out to eat. I'm praying this new year I actually learn how to cook proper yummy meals and stop drinking.

• Heart
Just got a promotion at work, may treat myself to a fake chanel. Which do you guys prefer?
Yellow fake, red fake or granny bag fake? In honour of our mom maddy. Happy new year ladies xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
GALS have you seen the Elle Darby dramz it's kicking off

P.S happy new year witches xo

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Iā€™ve only seen brief bits as Iā€™ve been working so couldnā€™t read it all, what exactly happened? And has she addressed it haha xo

Just got a promotion at work, may treat myself to a fake chanel. Which do you guys prefer?
Yellow fake, red fake or granny bag fake? In honour of our mom maddy. Happy new year ladies xoxo
omg well done mom, I say go all out and get the yellow one

omg I know and to think I didn't even mind her, was only a few days ago I was saying to my BF I feel bad for her because her fiance is a knob

happy new year moms, I have norovirus so I spent it bed lol I was asleep for 9pm

• Heart
Well to start there were cheating allegations that he had cheated on her and then someone found some old tweets and they are VILE. Utterly disgusting! Saying how she hates Indians, polish people. You'll need to see her wiki but it's genuinely revolting. Also some tweets from him have been found of a similar nature

• Wow
omg well done mom, I say go all out and get the yellow one

omg I know and to think I didn't even mind her, was only a few days ago I was saying to my BF I feel bad for her because her fiance is a knob

happy new year moms, I have norovirus so I spent it bed lol I was asleep for 9pm
Thank you angel ā¤ Hope you get better soon šŸ„ŗšŸ™šŸ¼

Well to start there were cheating allegations that he had cheated on her and then someone found some old tweets and they are VILE. Utterly disgusting! Saying how she hates Indians, polish people. You'll need to see her wiki but it's genuinely revolting. Also some tweets from him have been found of a similar nature
Tbh Iā€™ve always had weird vibes off Elle Darby, idk thereā€™s just something really fake and sucky about her! Everyoneā€™s proper in love with her though so I donā€™t say anything šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Absolutely disgusting that sheā€™s said stuff like that; it wonā€™t get her cancelled though. Remember Holly boon did the same thing and people seem to forget that - people think the sun shines out of these influencers arses.

Thank you angel ā¤ Hope you get better soon šŸ„ŗšŸ™šŸ¼

Tbh Iā€™ve always had weird vibes off Elle Darby, idk thereā€™s just something really fake and sucky about her! Everyoneā€™s proper in love with her though so I donā€™t say anything šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Absolutely disgusting that sheā€™s said stuff like that; it wonā€™t get her cancelled though. Remember Holly boon did the same thing and people seem to forget that - people think the sun shines out of these influencers arses.

Yeah I'm still annoyed Holly got let off quite easily tbh

• Heart