Momsnet A place for all moms, bowl cuts and claws

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats!!! ❤❤❤

Oh babe I hope you're okay 🥺 it's good they're monitoring her and I doubt they'd send her home if it wasn't okay to! Thinking of u, sending some good vibes your way xx
Thank you so much lovely 💕

Oh love I hope you’re okay. Our minds always think of the worst when it comes to those we love but you’re right in saying that they would not send her home if she wasn’t ready for it. It’s better to be surrounded by your own home comforts than stuck in a hospital anyway, I’m sure she’ll be just fine but please remember to look after yourself too💕💕

I’m a bit unwell with laryngitis. Currently on voice rest and eating all the frozen and icy things I can to speed up recovery. Not a bad thing in this heat though, if anything it’s a blessing!

Enjoy your trip back home @Katleesi, have a safe flight!💕

Massive congratulations @calmyourritas!!!💕
Thank you 💕

Get better soon and rest up, you’ll be better in no time 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sending you positivity @lozzapaloozza xx
Moms this kind of random and not the most interesting, but who’s more into being blonde than being brunette?
I’ve been blonde since my breakup in 2020 and the glow up really has had an effect on people lol. I got sooo much more attention than I ever did as brunette. But now I feel like I want to have fresher healthy hair and just go back to brunette except I feel like it really won’t be flattering on my face as I have chubby cheeks 😅 very conflicted and I have no idea why I feel like my face is more fat as a brunette I think that’s just me. What should I do guys? I cannot decide for the life of meee

@lozzapaloozza I’m so sorry you and your family are going through such a tough time 💖 the fact you come on this thread and give all the moms so much love and support, whilst you have so much going on speaks volumes about you as a person 💖💖 I hope all the love and positivity you give out starts coming back to you as you deserve it!! Keep us updated on how your Nan is 😘

@calmyourritas Congrats wifey👰🏻‍♀️🤵🏻💍 what amazing news! How was the big day?

@Katleesi so excited for you to get home and get away from work and the UK!!Have the best time!😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@lozzapaloozza I’m so sorry you and your family are going through such a tough time 💖 the fact you come on this thread and give all the moms so much love and support, whilst you have so much going on speaks volumes about you as a person 💖💖 I hope all the love and positivity you give out starts coming back to you as you deserve it!! Keep us updated on how your Nan is 😘

@calmyourritas Congrats wifey👰🏻‍♀️🤵🏻💍 what amazing news! How was the big day?

@Katleesi so excited for you to get home and get away from work and the UK!!Have the best time!😘
You nearly made me cry. Love you 🥹💕 I love coming here because I genuinely love and care for everyone I’ve met along the Badison Saga. I wish we were all friends irl 🥹🥹🥹 And I’m glad I can support you all in return for all of the support you all give me. Thank you 💕

And enjoy being home @Katleesi 💕 You work so hard and there’s nobody more deserving of some time away 💕

• Heart
Thanks for all the well wishes guys ❤ means so much, you're all the cutest, sorry for the late reply - been a crazy two days with travelling etc.

@lozzapaloozza I'm so sorry things are rough for you and your family at the moment, you're an amazingly strong person and the fact you manage to come on here still and make everyone laugh and smile says heaps about you as a person ❤ chin up lovely, praying things get better for you soon

@calmyourritas Congrats on the big day! hope you're enjoying married life🥰

Sending you positivity @lozzapaloozza xx
Moms this kind of random and not the most interesting, but who’s more into being blonde than being brunette?
I’ve been blonde since my breakup in 2020 and the glow up really has had an effect on people lol. I got sooo much more attention than I ever did as brunette. But now I feel like I want to have fresher healthy hair and just go back to brunette except I feel like it really won’t be flattering on my face as I have chubby cheeks 😅 very conflicted and I have no idea why I feel like my face is more fat as a brunette I think that’s just me. What should I do guys? I cannot decide for the life of meee
I am naturally brunette... but had a blonde phase a few years back... whilst it looked nice I went back to brunette (funnily enough when Madison dyed her hair brown because so many people around that time were going from blonde to brunette) and as much as I miss having light hair for dying it pink and stuff :( I defo get more attention as a brunette - I think because I have very light blue eyes; it brings them out more. Why not try being brunette for a while? start with a very light brown before you go full in or even get a semi-permanent colour?

• Heart
Thanks for all the well wishes guys ❤ means so much, you're all the cutest, sorry for the late reply - been a crazy two days with travelling etc.

@lozzapaloozza I'm so sorry things are rough for you and your family at the moment, you're an amazingly strong person and the fact you manage to come on here still and make everyone laugh and smile says heaps about you as a person ❤ chin up lovely, praying things get better for you soon
Thank you my lovely 💕 Everyone keeps telling me I’m strong and for the most part I agree but today I feel so worried about everyone, like a sunken feeling that something else bad is going to happen 😢 And I feel awful because I argued with my boyfriend yesterday and we didn’t resolve it when I got home. The arguement itself was petty but I think all my worry/anxiety just came out and I shouldn’t of taken it out on him. I’m sorry I keep being miserable you guys 🤣 I’m just venting haha xxx

• Heart

@calmyourritas Congrats on the big day! hope you're enjoying married life🥰

I am naturally brunette... but had a blonde phase a few years back... whilst it looked nice I went back to brunette (funnily enough when Madison dyed her hair brown because so many people around that time were going from blonde to brunette) and as much as I miss having light hair for dying it pink and stuff :( I defo get more attention as a brunette - I think because I have very light blue eyes; it brings them out more. Why not try being brunette for a while? start with a very light brown before you go full in or even get a semi-permanent colour?
yeah I’m gonna do exactly that, I’m gonna cut it and then see what it does for a few works and then consider going darker with some highlights/ light brown. Oooo I love light blue eyes sm lucky you😍 I’ve got dark blue eyes and that blue eyes brown hair combo is so beaut.. hopefully I’ll be able to pull it off with time😌😌

• Heart
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that my beautiful, strong and wonderful nan passed away a few hours ago. I’m heartbroken. She has gained her angel wings and joined my beautiful mum who I know guided her into heaven. All she ever wanted was to be reunited with my mum so that gives me the tiniest bit of peace and comfort 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that my beautiful, strong and wonderful nan passed away a few hours ago. I’m heartbroken. She has gained her angel wings and joined my beautiful mum who I know guided her into heaven. All she ever wanted was to be reunited with my mum so that gives me the tiniest bit of peace and comfort 🤍
Oh I am so, so sorry for your loss😔. Please look after yourself and know that we are all here for you, whatever you need. Losing someone is never easy, let the emotions come whenever they need to and allow yourself time to heal💕

• Heart
I’m so sorry to read this my darling. Sending you and your family lots of love and be kind to yourself xxxxx

• Heart
I’m so sorry for your loss Angel! I hope you’re doing okay (or as okay as you can be doing) my thoughts and love are with you and your family at this moment. Stay strong ❤🫶🏼 Xo

Thank you so much everyone ❤ I honestly don’t know how I will go on without two of the most important people in my life no longer being here. My nan was more of a second mum to me, even more so after my mum passed away. I can honestly say they were the only two important women in my life. I just feel so alone and lost without them both now. I just feel like I will never truly be happy because they aren’t here 💔💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you so much everyone ❤ I honestly don’t know how I will go on without two of the most important people in my life no longer being here. My nan was more of a second mum to me, even more so after my mum passed away. I can honestly say they were the only two important women in my life. I just feel so alone and lost without them both now. I just feel like I will never truly be happy because they aren’t here 💔💔💔
My heart aches for you my darling I know nothing anyone says will make it any better but always here if you want to talk xxxx and your nan and mum will be so proud of you xxxx

• Heart
So sorry to hear about your loss 💕💕💕 thinking of you and sending you strength 🤍

• Heart
@lozzapaloozza I’m so sorry ❤
If it all gets too much just come on this thread and let it out, rant, be angry at the world, allow yourself to be sad. I know you have the strength to get yourself through the pain but we will all be here to support you when you need it ❤

• Heart
Thank you to everyone for their messages, without even knowing it you’ve all been a source of comfort and strength for me recently 🤍 Grieving is so hard and incredibly draining, physically and mentally 😪 I hope everyone is okay. I love you all xxx

• Heart
Hope everyone is doing well; my sleeping pattern is so scattered thanks to jet lag. Really lovely having a break from reality though xoxo

• Heart