Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC11

VIP Member
Shirls brother is a creep and the way they are together is too sexual in my opinion especially the way Shirls got her hand on his leg the whole video and stroking his face. More than siblings.
I thought the same thing! I couldn't imagine touching my sibling they way she touches her brother. Its very strange! They look like a couple in love! Weirdo's

• Sick
Reactions: 9

mumz

VIP Member
I found yesterday’s TT quite disturbing
Shirl had a customer come for a haircut in her house
Then she’s telling the whole ‘tinternet about her personal problems
I know the poor woman would have been asked first, but some people don’t know how to say no when they are uncomfortable and that woman really seemed uncomfortable

• Sad

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I reckon they’ve definitely bumped uglies after one too many.. their behaviour on camera is bizarre..
Oh gosh I totally agree. I’ve never seen a brother and sister act like that. I actually thought they were gonna start kissing on camera 😱 pair of weirdos.

• Haha
  • Sick

Popsicled

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it be funny if old Shirl had another mans baby
and Aimee’s dad isn’t Greggy boy, he was just left to believe that so Shirl and Aimee got the ££££
wouldnt be surprised if it’s true to be honest, if I was Greggy I’d have wanted a paternity test the second it was born!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Madamice

VIP Member
Shirl aka Audrey’s junior was really out of order with that poor victim I mean client, fag breath telling everyone her hair problem, she said the woman didn’t mind but it seemed very uncomfortable to watch.

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
Fuck me, she’s just been on trying dresses on for a wedding she’s going to - talk about loving her self , can see where Rrrrrr Charlie gets it from. Not sure she could find any shorter dresses if she tried, you can see right up her floo when she bends down to the camera in between try ons!!
Didn’t think I’d be seeing Wendy’s gusset on a Sunday night. Will be crying myself to sleep tonight now

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Three-times-married Shirl's asking what dating sites are good and rhyming off all the bad dates she's had. Fuckin hell, like mother like daughter, she'll be asking the next one if he's got a son for her 38 year old Disney-obsessed social media star with scraggy hair which is also the colour of algae.

• Haha

Beesly

Hiya peeps! I honestly can't watch her videos, they're so long and boring I have to scroll on after a few seconds. She seems so unnatural like everything's scripted or well rehearsed

Aimee must think TikTok is an MLM as she's recruited both her mum and sister now 🤣

Faith61

VIP Member
It was sickening. "Oh look what we can afford to spend on Mummy, and on ourselves!"
That's all that was. Meanwhile the kids are an afterthought. It's okay though, they've got a wee trip to the gynae dept at the hospital today.
Shame mummy Scissor Hands couldn't manage to.work around her little princess...mind you, she is slowly becoming a tik tok sensation,and must be very highly in demand for the " hairdressing skills"....she's already had an afternoon off on the piss..so it's catch up time " peeps"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

mumz

VIP Member
I reckon they’ve definitely bumped uglies after one too many.. their behaviour on camera is bizarre..
Wouldn’t it be funny if old Shirl had another mans baby
and Aimee’s dad isn’t Greggy boy, he was just left to believe that so Shirl and Aimee got the ££££

• Haha
Reactions: 7