Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
It makes me absolutely cringe. The fact they all sat round that table yesterday filming TikToks and reading comments. The kids must be so bored going anywhere with them, they’re all more bothered about being popular with strangers on an app.
It was sickening. "Oh look what we can afford to spend on Mummy, and on ourselves!"
That's all that was. Meanwhile the kids are an afterthought. It's okay though, they've got a wee trip to the gynae dept at the hospital today.

Reactions: 7

Johnson1901

VIP Member
One min she’s happy with her life and in the next breath she wants to share her life with someone.

Dickzilla needs to make her mind up

• Haha

Madamice

VIP Member
Omg I need eye bleach was shirl serious about wearing those outfits, she looked like a common old brass. Just reminds me of Rose the slutty sister in keeping up appearances. It’s a wedding love not grab a granny night

Attachments

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Brother Cliff is definitely a bit strange. I imagine him to be the kind of guy to go up to young women in a bar and try to chat them up.

Reactions: 6

Lorny

VIP Member
Does this woman think ppl really give a crap. God she’s so bloody boring. Wendy try & condense all the talking to 1 minute videos. It’s too long & dull otherwise. It gets on my nerves how these average normal people get on TikTok and then get an ego filming everything they do like ppl actually care about their lives.
It makes me absolutely cringe. The fact they all sat round that table yesterday filming TikToks and reading comments. The kids must be so bored going anywhere with them, they’re all more bothered about being popular with strangers on an app.

Reactions: 6