Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
How much longer do you think she will be doing YouTube before she has to find an actual job? Her channel fell off massively. I actually wonder how she still gets brand deals sometimes, she has 50k on insta and only gets about 3-4K likes.
I assume when she has no more paid ads, or her savings go down, which wouldn’t be for awhile, she’ll be making a decent amount off her ads

ECH

VIP Member
She’s getting on her high horse about the tweet saying influencers are breaking rules etc, whilst publicly breaking rules?? She isn’t allowed to see Tom without social distancing, regardless of whether she is outside. In many of the images she posts on IG, she’s indoors, kissing him etc, clearly not being over a metre apart. Such an arrogant girl, speaking as if she’s little miss perfect when she’s publicising going against government advice, also haven’t once seen her in a mask. This is why people hate influencers like her, she’s so out of touch with what real people are going through and loves to make out she’s hard done to
They're living together now so they can be within 2m.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I did try and search to find out why but her bf posted in 2018 she made it to 100k followers. So did she get caught out when Instagram deleted lots of paid for followers? Seems a very dramatic drop.
100k on youtube maybe? Like I don’t think she’s ever had close to 100k on insta. Pretty sure it was around 2018 when she hit 100k. The fact she’s only gained 24k in two years kinda seems like her channel is dying

EDIT: it was for 100k for YouTube not instagram.

Attachments

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
The market is so oversaturated and she doesn't have a unique selling point, now that she is done with school and uni. Her original following was likely mostly other sixth form students watchi g someone else go through sixth form, with occassional make up videos. Now it's challenges and influencer events. I'm finding with most youtubers that they have a 4-5 year shelf life if they are lucky. Fab Han is anotger example, her videos are boring, she needs to get a job.
that is true i think too many want it as a job and fall out of love with it i dont enjoy her vlogs at all anymore and part of me thinks shes only going to austrailia so she can have travel content but may be thats assumption to make she just brought out a phone case a while ago so i would be interested to know what her sales are like for that

PurpleBroccoliBetch

As someone who shops in refill shops regularly and tries to live plastic free, I can already tell I'm going to be annoyed at today's video before ive watched it.

Update: she makes such a big deal of things. It's a shampoo bar not some alien invention.
the whole thing was cringe af, she does try bless her

it did miss the point a bit how she bright all new products for it like its meant to not be wasteful

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I watched the latest vlog where she mentioned her party going wrong and police being involved but she didn't elaborate. She does seem to come across more and more smug.

The thumbnail and title for her recent vlog makes it look like she's speaking about BLM for 27 minutes straight when it's mostly a lockdown vlog. Quite misleading

gee_beth

VIP Member
It’s such a shame because I think she’s a lovely person. I enjoyed her uni vlogs but I think that’s because I’m also a student so found it relatable! I don’t know, she’s just very... vanilla these days

Melier

VIP Member
Is her area not in local lockdown? I know a lot of the north east is but I’m not sure where exactly!

ColourfulRainbow

Yeah that was bad. I know they are young but she did seem very dismissive of him being the one.

Also I cannot believe she earns 35k a year!
I agree with you, I think when you're in any relationship you think that person is 'the one'. I don't know about everyone but if I go into a relationship I like to think I have a future with them. If she's having doubts or doesn't see a future with Tom she needs to maybe reconsider their relationship. Even when someone asked Would she marry Tom she was humming and arring. I know in a relationship marriage isn't for everyone even for those in the long term relationships.

Her saying she's only 20... there's people who met when they were younger then that age and still together. Maybe she just needs to give their relationship a thought... or maybe she just likes the fact that she's got a boyfriend especially since most of her Beverly friends are in relationships.

& on social blade it says she earns £931-£14.9k a year although I don't know how true social blade is. I know she's got a fair few subscribers but sometimes I think she thinks she's a bigger YouTuber, if that makes sense.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
swear she copied the come dine with me video from grackle aka grace

but watch her get al credit for an original idea she has copied though

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
The start of the trip wasn’t a freebie/ad, she paid for that herself. She is vlogging it and doing Instagram stories. Vlogs haven’t started yet as far as I know but she hasn’t mentioned being homesick on any of her stories. Even her birthday post on her story for her mum was quite flat, mostly about the fact her mum practically works for her? It just seemed odd for someone who claimed to miss them so much at uni to then barely get emotional in a post about missing her mums birthday because she’s the other side of the world
Yeah it makes me think it was fake now

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Oh really? I didn't know she was due to come up here haha. I live in Edinburgh and haven't left the area all year either.