Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
she went to go and visit a friend in oxford but the point still stands, if you care about your friends or family then you will take any means necessary to minimise risks. I agree that the video was a bit irresponsible especially being an influencer with a 'platform'. Plus travelling to a university city was not the best idea as many people have become infected there.... her video next week will be 'WE GOT COVID19'
To be fair, Oxford doesn't go back until October for most courses so it won't be a problem yet. Still absolutely irresponsible, but at least Oxford won't be suffering as much yet as we are up here in Glasgow.

ECH

VIP Member
To properly move to Australia they have a list of skills they are in need of to curb immigration, pretty sure youtuber isn’t on there 😂😂
They could get Working Holiday Visas to be fair, they're still young and to get that you basically just need to apply. I don't know about being self-employed for that though, and it seems Tom is trying to build a career which a WHV isn't good for.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Not sure how I feel about the fact she asked a company for a free trip in aus. Save up until you can afford to go like the rest of us have to? I always found molly quite relatable but I just think that’s taking the piss. Fair enough if a company reaches out to her, but to actually ask for something for free baffles me
wait she asked for it when did she say that in her new video ?

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Saw there was no thread so created one

Whats everyones thoughts?

She seems quite genuine do find it quite odd shes at home when her and her boyfriend have been together for about 3 years and has been quite open about earning a decent wage but may be thats just me ?

The only thing il say is i feel her year at uni was a total waste she constantly cried about how much she hated it for a under graduate degree that is not going to take her anywhere fast

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Yup the glasses usa one
She is so out of touch with reality and genuine students on a actual student budget - doing an ad for Uber saying she used it all the time at uni and it was useful when i was at uni nobody could afford Uber we often walked 1 hour to lectures as bus fare cost too much so i doubt most students rely on uber ! she will literally do any ad they through at her
yup the glasses usa one springs to mind

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Cant see her. Channel being as big as it is in a year or so she only gets so many things to do like trips etc due to being with mangement who i think will drop her soon

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Unfollowed her fully after her “poor me” corona upload.
I wasn’t bothered with her aus vlogs anyway so that was my final push to hit unsubscribe!!

she’s travelled so much for a girl her age, boohoo she can’t go to Dubai for her birthday.

Nope. Feck off
What did she say in that video u seen that ad she done yesterday for the debut app i get these people have to earn money but doing ads around this time makes me sick

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I don't get her issue with driving so soon. This is not a dig at anyone who drives at all, but given that there's so much air pollution caused by cars, it's not that strange for people to choose to not to it straight away and use public transport. I get that doesn't work for everyone but as someone who lives in a city and walks to work in 25 minutes, there's no reason for me to drive at all.
I live in the same/similar area to Molly, and in her defence you do really need to drive if you want independence, the transport links are shite! The village I grew up in had one bus into the city every 2 hours, and just ONE on a Sunday.
Though I definitely think she doesn’t appreciate her privilege of being able to afford to learn to drive.

ECH

VIP Member
Oh really? I don’t follow her other than on twitter so guess I missed that! My points about influencers still stands though, so out of touch with reality and the problems real people face
Yeah, since Bath he's been living at hers so they're part of the same household now! I agree she's out of touch though, she'd absolutely be on holiday right now if she could justify it and I'm actually surprised she's not

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Does anyone know which video she spoke in more detail about her plans for Australia? I missed it and haven’t been able to find it but she keeps mentioning Australia and it’s bugging me