Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencer managers based in Glasgow. Central place to talk about all the girls under their management.

Reactions: 5
A management company laughed at in the industry. No wonder Chloe Frater signed for digital icon. The girls they represent are a whole other level

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When are they going home? I’m fed up watching them on boats, out for dinner etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They honestly make me feel sick 😂. I’m not fussed about people sharing that they are living life in hard times - like good for you.

But what does annoy the life out me is they all moan about how hard their job is when let’s face it - they are on their jollies.

it’s also so far from genuine that they promote “favourite products” when really they all just get told what to push.

Reactions: 16
The whole thing doesn’t sit right with me. No hate to the girls I’m so happy they get to live that life but the whole Ibiza trip is so excessive and out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 15
They honestly make me feel sick 😂. I’m not fussed about people sharing that they are living life in hard times - like good for you.

But what does annoy the life out me is they all moan about how hard their job is when let’s face it - they are on their jollies.

it’s also so far from genuine that they promote “favourite products” when really they all just get told what to push.
same I actually love seeing people on holiday and find it interesting but these trips - awful.
They never stop moaning, such a hard job didn’t you know?
And when they are on these trips, they’re sponsored by brands so the management can afford it…. Hence why they shove the shite products down our throats every 2 mins

Reactions: 11
Can they make up their mind? I know you can have multiple feelings in lots of jobs but they really do flip flop from ‘hardest’ job in the world - which is the most ridiculous statement anyway - to ‘omg I can’t believe my life best job ever’

Reactions: 12
it’s the fact that Molly and Megan will do their girlies are out events and expect normal people to give loads of money to them to donate to homeless charities yet when the whole country is struggling with a cost of living crisis they are posting non stop in Ibiza. Just shows the charity thing is so fake and they are obviously just doing it to get a better name for themselves and get more followers. If they actually cared they would donate money on a regular basis since they clearly have so much disposable income. Yet they don’t they just throw parties like every 3 months and claim it’s to raise money when really it’s just an excuse for Megan to get off her face and Molly to get insta content. Makes me feel so uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m so intrigued by it all even though I detest most of it!
How much money does Kirsten and Amy make from this company?
How much do the girls make?
Who actually buys their recommendations?
When is the insta bubble going to burst? 🤯

Reactions: 15
Something ain’t adding up with the Company house info online, can someone who has a clue about accounts have a look for us 🤓🤓🤓🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️

One of them I think Amy went on Blethered podcast to chat about the company.
They have a big lilac shop front on Uddingston Main St.

Reactions: 2
What’s the story about Kirsten and her boyfriend? One minute she was with a guy she’s been with for years the next she’s pregnant and engaged to that guy that owns Nicos? Maybe my time frames are off though? 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s the cringiest thing I’ve ever had to witness. Fake fake fake! All so 2faced behind each other’s backs but up each other’s ass on instagram. Yuk.

Last edited:
the brands they’re promoting help pay for it all hence why they’re so in your face with them

Reactions: 3
Don’t know much about Kirsten apart from she’s with the Nico’s guy 🤔 dodgy I take it?

Don’t know much about Amy either actually…🤷🏻‍♀️

their fav products is who is paying them that week like do they actually think ppl believe it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know much about Kirsten apart from she’s with the Nico’s guy 🤔 dodgy I take it?

Don’t know much about Amy either actually…🤷🏻‍♀️
He took nico’s over when his dad declared bankruptcy. Moving money about, there will be more to it I guess

Mad Megano is just hanging off people dancing as the night goes on, they look like they are holding her up 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.