Molly McFarlane #2 being engaged was her personality, now it's time to face reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They double all their prices before a sale too, so it looks like there’s a huge discount, but really the discounted price is what it was originally! Scammers.
bleeping missy empire do this too and make out they were charging £90 for a gilet it's robbery.
See if my engagement was ended like I thought I was spending the rest of my life with this person then I just wasn't I'd be a lot more upset. I wouldn't be able to get out of bed am I too sensitive?

Reactions: 7
Seen on her insta story she is going to do a Q&A YouTube video… wonder if she will address the Sean situ 👀

Reactions: 8
Surely she has to address it, even just briefly mention it if it is too upsetting, as she had sooo much content about the proposal, asking bridesmaids, a literal edit!! I don’t even think it’s out of nosiness some people would be asking, there will be people genuinely wondering what’s happened since Sean’s not been mentioned or seen so suddenly!

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe her insta story reposting that video of the boy in Edinburgh who said that powerful men shouldn’t get away with things. I fully agree but is Miss Molly forgetting that she’s a Celtic fan and ‘catholic’ , both of which are notorious for pedophile rings?

same energy when it comes to your own interests pls

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe her insta story reposting that video of the boy in Edinburgh who said that powerful men shouldn’t get away with things. I fully agree but is Miss Molly forgetting that she’s a Celtic fan and ‘catholic’ , both of which are notorious for pedophile rings?

same energy when it comes to your own interests pls
And how do you know she doesn’t have the same interests? It’s not about football teams or religions it’s about disgusting men who think they can exert power and control over vulnerable people. You’re missing the point.

Reactions: 19
And how do you know she doesn’t have the same interests? It’s not about football teams or religions it’s about disgusting men who think they can exert power and control over vulnerable people. You’re missing the point.
Not missing the point at all, you can’t call out one branch of them but actively support another.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not missing the point at all, you can’t call out one branch of them but actively support another.
It’s clearly hurt a nerve, as it should. Supporting a certain team or being religious does not mean you actively support rape and sexual assault. Guilty people should be held accountable as individuals. Wake up.

Reactions: 32
It’s clearly hurt a nerve, as it should. Supporting a certain team or being religious does not mean you actively support rape and sexual assault. Guilty people should be held accountable as individuals. Wake up.
I disagree - by your own words - supporting prince andrew does not mean you actively support rape and sexual assault. Not quite. You cannot call out one but actively support, and never address despite it being current news, the fact that a football team you promote is notorious for being a pedophile ring.

Reactions: 2
Could the alternative chat please be us asking Molly to send her poor wee pal Megan some bloody clothes and jewellery! They’re both hounded with deliveries from companies and Megan’s STILL greeting about not getting her case back after taking out zero insurance for her multiple holidays😂😂 We know you read here molly so please send your pal some clothes from an ad so we can end the suitcase saga before it kills me off xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I disagree - by your own words - supporting prince andrew does not mean you actively support rape and sexual assault. Not quite. You cannot call out one but actively support, and never address despite it being current news, the fact that a football team you promote is notorious for being a pedophile ring.
Wow just wow, you are saying supporting celtic football team means your supporting A peadophile ring, get a grip.

ANYWAYS, if she posts about hello fresh again I may need to send her verbal abuse, WE KNOW YOU DONT EAT so wtf

Reactions: 24
Wow just wow, you are saying supporting celtic football team means your supporting A peadophile ring, get a grip.

ANYWAYS, if she posts about hello fresh again I may need to send her verbal abuse, WE KNOW YOU DONT EAT so wtf
same energy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.