Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I’ve possibly found it in online. If I’m right it’s £1200 rent so plus bills and everything probably closer to £2000 pcm. Got to assume she’s making at least £3k a month then or she’d be leaving herself pretty short?

not saying you can’t survive on less that a grand disposable income but just looking at her life she must still spend a fair bit?
her mum and dad would of stepped in

Think I’ve possibly found it in online. If I’m right it’s £1200 rent so plus bills and everything probably closer to £2000 pcm. Got to assume she’s making at least £3k a month then or she’d be leaving herself pretty short?

not saying you can’t survive on less that a grand disposable income but just looking at her life she must still spend a fair bit?
Can you give some ideas of where I could find it? I’m nosey 🤣🤣

They earn a lot more than you’d think. With her following and the views she gets on YouTube I’d guess around 5k a month at least, depending on which sponsorships she’s doing

Reactions: 4
The one I think it is last sold in Nov 21. It’s a 2 bedroom if that helps anyone. Don’t want to outright post the address.

what’s the point of molly having two dogs that are passed from pillar to post cause she is never home

Reactions: 3
If she bought the flat it won’t be on the public records for 3 months from the day she completed however I recon she will be renting

Reactions: 2
Can you give some ideas of where I could find it? I’m nosey 🤣🤣
I could be totally wrong but the street name is also the name of the area in the west end. If you search that and look for around that price you can see if you agree 😂

maybe she has bought but that would be a really quick turnaround to already be in and living in it.

Reactions: 3
Influencers make a killing, I have a few close friends with less followers than her that easily make £5k plus a month!

Reactions: 1
Away again and posting a picture of her hand saying she’s “forgotten her rings” yeah right molly fooling no one 😂😂😂😂.

If she’d bought the flat, there would be repost after repost of ‘oor miss molly from Barrhead is a homeowner 🥹🥹😭

Reactions: 10

Whats the search parameters for rightmove then? 😂

Yeah this is what I was saying.. say she's a couple grand all in on a flat.. she's gotta be burning through 2 - 3k just living her life.

I can't quite believe how much of a joke she's making out of collapsing through being exhausted and not eating. I understand joking about it to your friends as a bit of a coping mechanism but it's a serious thing to happen especially to someone so young.

The obsession with holidays is so strange to me. She's got a nice new flat and has the dogs, a chilled week with dog walks, good food and plenty of water will be much better than baking in the sun for days followed by more travelling. She lives on her nerves by the sounds of it and it'll likely just get worse.

I feel this is a theme nowadays when people break up. It almost gets glamourised? Throw yourself in to work and partying etc. Easy for me to say but if I had the platform Molly does I'd be showing it's okay to time to heal from such a life changing event instead of pretending everything is okay while literally running yourself in to the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am embarrassed for her saying she’s ‘exhausted’ I’m sorry but duck off you’ve spent however long away on holiday. Don’t try and hit your followers with the shite you’ve been working! These influencers don’t realise the life they have! Exhausted my arse

Reactions: 15
I am embarrassed for her saying she’s ‘exhausted’ I’m sorry but duck off you’ve spent however long away on holiday. Don’t try and hit your followers with the shite you’ve been working! These influencers don’t realise the life they have! Exhausted my arse
So accurate. Think it’s more likely she’s not eating and has ended up passing out. She needs a serious think about her privilege because she has many but yet looks down her nose at them

Reactions: 5
They defo earn at least 15-20k per month on average and that was with 100k followers (friend is an influencer manager). It is crazy money they get

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg someone with a burner account please suggest Google 😂🙏
Is she really trying to say she doesn’t know a single company or person that could do that? I know a few and I’ve not got the full time career as an influencer, with a fashion and insta life ? Seems like miss Molly just doesn’t wanna approach a company and outright ask for a freebie so hoping they come to her

Reactions: 6
They defo earn at least 15-20k per month on average and that was with 100k followers (friend is an influencer manager). It is crazy money they get
I really don’t understand if they can earn that much why not many of them actually own their own houses or flats?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.