Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curly

VIP Member
I am embarrassed for her saying she’s ‘exhausted’ I’m sorry but fuck off you’ve spent however long away on holiday. Don’t try and hit your followers with the shite you’ve been working! These influencers don’t realise the life they have! Exhausted my arse

Reactions: 15

toffeejelly

Must be hard for her being there when they are celebrating one of the girls engagement. I’d be gutted if that was me :(

• Haha

janjandan

All the Aquarius “talent” look the same. So boring and predictable. Even the girl that owns the company is the same.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
D7CCF859-EEBD-4767-90BD-B187D7E4B3F6.jpeg

She wore gloves to go shopping and is touching her mouth with them?!
Can’t cope with the stupidity of some people.

• Sick
  • Haha

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Anyone listen to her latest podcast where she’s moaning about how ‘knackered’ she is from all the shoots & days out. She literally says something like ‘I had a gifted stay then I’ve got the races tomorrow which is a full 9-5 shift, dinner and then shooting all day’ in this monosyllabic brat-like voice and her wee sister is just going ‘jeeeez mental’ as if she’s actually doing real work. A) thats your job & b) some people actually work 9-5 to make ends meet so be bloody grateful you earn a living doing the bare minimum.

Secondly, she says she wouldn’t eat something from her kitchen floor if she dropped it.. sounded like such a pick me. You drop a bit of toast on your own floor, you’re gonna eat it Molly love.

Reactions: 14

tjx_12

First time poster 👀 I usually prefer to just have a browse but this girl, 🤦‍♀️ I used to think she seemed really sweet and funny and I also thought her style was quite unique and quirky but oh my god she is a brat and her style now feels really samey as so many other “influencers” other than one or two outfits. It is painful to watch her even worse when she is with megano or jilly. I have two (distant) mutual friends with her and jilly they have both said how different they were pre “influencing”. Molly is on another level of annoyance I believe she thinks she is too cool for anyone, or at least too cool for anyone in Glasgow. I mean they literally referred to themselves as Mary Kate and Ashleigh on the London vlogs wtf 😭. And the comments she makes when she’s eating a healthy meal somewhere like in Ibiza or the Nando’s grain salads etc “SOOO me” as if no one else in the world enjoys healthy food… only her. I know it’s been mentioned before that she has “issues” with food but I legitimately think that is for clout i know a lot of people who are super into wellness and they do not go around going WOW SO ME THIS MEAL COULD NOT BE MORE ME. when they find a healthy meal they like somewhere other than their own house.
Also she went through a period saying “gorge” for a while, can we talk about that 🤢 although you may believe it, you’re not actually the next Paris Hilton. And she actually captioned a picture of her and Megan god has big plans for us, as though influencing is a big achievement and a good platform for a career. I don’t doubt it’s a great money maker and to be honest I’m not against it (with the right people) but seriously. And don’t even get me started on the fact an “influencer” is posting about sun beds. A product that is literally proven to significantly increase your risk of cancer, her page should come with a warning label ⚠ dumb narcissistic asshole content encouraging cancer, view at your own risk ⚠ And also the fact she thinks that anyone who dislikes her is just bitter or jealous 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
I’m inclined to believe the “u never bloated on holiday” commenter is molly or one of her Aquarius GIRLIES.
How sad that they think the second photo shows any sort of bloating 😔 she’s tiny!

if I say “I’m bloated” I literally mean I look 7 months pregnant 😂

I would honestly rather not go, than go to the likes of Ibiza Rocks & not drink lol. just have a drink hen.
I have really bad Crohn’s disease and alcohol aggravates it so I don’t drink, can assure you not drinking in Ibiza didn’t bother me one bit, some people can go without a drink in life and that’s fine?whatever their reason. Sorry I just hate the stigma that your a bore and can’t have a good time if you don’t drink

MarjoryStewartBaxter

I can't quite believe how much of a joke she's making out of collapsing through being exhausted and not eating. I understand joking about it to your friends as a bit of a coping mechanism but it's a serious thing to happen especially to someone so young.

The obsession with holidays is so strange to me. She's got a nice new flat and has the dogs, a chilled week with dog walks, good food and plenty of water will be much better than baking in the sun for days followed by more travelling. She lives on her nerves by the sounds of it and it'll likely just get worse.

I feel this is a theme nowadays when people break up. It almost gets glamourised? Throw yourself in to work and partying etc. Easy for me to say but if I had the platform Molly does I'd be showing it's okay to time to heal from such a life changing event instead of pretending everything is okay while literally running yourself in to the ground.

• Heart

Curly

VIP Member
So while we all stay at home here these idiots are gallivanting to every shopping centre car park to sit on the manky stairs with their shite clothes to take photos. I am sorry but if your life revolves around that then I honestly feel sorry for you

• Haha

Mcjlxi

Please tell me im not the only one who Thinks these Glasgow insta girls dress senses are appalling 😂 they look like idiots surely they dress like that for a joke ??

Reactions: 13
Girlies R Out is just another reason for Molly and Megan to go out with their own friends and have a piss up. If you are wanting to help families and children then why not have an event where families and children can attend. The first one was great, everyone was allowed and there was lots of lovely local brands involved. It’s just now turning into a piss up.

Jojo1888

He dumped her start of lockdown she moved bak to glasgow got a new bf went tp italy with him. Then it ended after a few month got bak wae sean. The end

• Haha