Molly McAwesome #3 Mammoth Club Countdown to Extinction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may sound pretentious on my part but I’ve been a dedicated craft beer fan for almost 20 years. For me it’s a passion and for lack of a better term “nerdiness”. I’m not a snob about it I couldn’t care less want anyone drinks and I enjoy all kinds of beer including macros myself.

However, I’m so sick of them trying to speak to various beers in the parks and they have zero idea what the hell they’re talking about. They’re trying to sound like experts when all they’re doing is steering people in the wrong direction. witch couldn’t pronounce “gose” in the recent video. How do you get “gausch” from “gose” which is “goes-uh”.
Must be that plaid training. :rolleyes:

Agree on the ozempic or wegovy. She seems to really be feeling herself extra lately (which is fine but it’s a personal ick when people act like they are losing weight by being disciplined..AHEM best life)

Reactions: 2
That medspa she’s always mentioning in her IG stories is always advertising ozempic. Guaranteed she’s taking it. Everything about her is so fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's wild how many influencers etc have jumped on the semiglatude train without caring about the side effects since we know so little about the long term effects.

Reactions: 4
It's wild how many influencers etc have jumped on the semiglatude train without caring about the side effects since we know so little about the long term effects.
All these people who were previously like "love your body, whatever its size - you're beautiful the way you are!"

Reactions: 3
I don't care how anyone loses weight. It's your business. However, when you make "Body positivity" your entire identity, please be honest and very careful about how you receive your compliments.

Reactions: 8
Agree on the ozempic or wegovy. She seems to really be feeling herself extra lately (which is fine but it’s a personal ick when people act like they are losing weight by being disciplined..AHEM best life)
I haven’t followed her for a while, went and had a look at her IG but I don’t think she looks much different.

i don’t think her drinking as much as she does helps

Reactions: 4