Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should start calling her Moaning Myrtle at this point, honestly just stop talking

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Tommy looks absolutely tiny next to Tyson lol. The idea of him following in his footsteps is hilarious, they're in completely different leagues.

Reactions: 25
They both look out of shape so there’s definitely been no training going on. Just an excuse to party and get creamed up by women

Reactions: 58
Cue the stories this afternoon of how ‘happy’ she is gotta save face right molly so the fiat 500s don’t think anything’s wrong with their power couple x

Reactions: 19
They really do look a bit flabby - I thought these training camps were supposed to be full on, this one looks like a bit of a jolly. I wonder if molly might be making travel plans !!! However she pulls that off

Reactions: 21
The cost of her jewellery is obscene, even if she's making huge amounts of money. She would be stupid to spend £100k- 200k on watches and jewellery, especially without having invested it in a home, and she may have a potentially short career.

I'm convinced the majority of her jewellery is replica. It's easy to buy good quality 18k gold and diamond replica Cartier and VCA etc. jewellery from China. Costs 10%-15% of the real thing but it looks almost identical.

For certain "in demand" or "rare" pieces you may need to build up a profile with a SA to be offered them. How did she build that in a year?! Also, she overshares and is flash so if she had boxes for all of those pieces she would have them all displayed together on the gram.

Note - I know about this as I was years begging my Van Cleef SA for a turquoise motif bracelet. Got fed up grovelling and bought one when I was in Hong Kong. Bad I know but it looks the same!!

Reactions: 32
I feel like Tyson comes off worse, tommy doesn’t look happy & is on his phone.. not really engaging with the girls to be fair

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.