Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the new vlog, she now has a shelf arse? That takes years of glute focused workout to achieve or she’s gad something done to it! She also talked about wanting to be more authoritative and more of a leader . I mean has she done any courses on that or built any skills

Reactions: 19
The term ‘hands on dad’ is just ridiculous. When did you ever hear anyone praising a woman for being a ‘hands on mum’?

Reactions: 39
Ugh her use of the word iconic. Stop trying to make Tommy and his flops happen.

Reactions: 7
The term ‘hands on dad’ is just ridiculous. When did you ever hear anyone praising a woman for being a ‘hands on mum’?
This is so true! It’s like when people ask what women with kids in high powered jobs do about childcare but never question the men who work long hours and have kids.
‘He’s babysitting’ (his own kids) is another one.

Reactions: 23
She listens to a song with the lyrics “I beg you, don't embarrass me, motherfucker” while her guy embarrassed her many times

Reactions: 22
Trying to deflect from the breakup rumours but between referring to her ex husband in the embarrasing American nail shop (of all thing that would come to your head in the moment of being silly with your child?) and talking about how the Sabrina carpenter song which directly begs her man not to embarrass her, it’s clearly (even subconsciously) on her mind

Reactions: 8
In her last vlog she’s concerned about leaving Tommy with Bambi for 3 hours while she has a massage. In this vlog he’s the most ‘hands on’ dad that likes to take her out for the day on his own . Pick a lane Molly!

Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but her body is fucking weird. I know you’re not meant to say that about someone’s body… but what the hell…

I guess we now know why she only poses in bikini tops and baggy beach trousers. Does anyone know if botched BBLs are repairable? Must be really quite a painful and lengthy process, even if it doesn't need revision after the fact.
---
Thread title suggestion:

Molly's botched BBL may look bad... but it's ok, Timmy's babysitting - he's a hands on dad!

Reactions: 58
Would make sense if she's disappointed with how it's turned out. Her body pre love island was tiny and slim. This new body is more kim k than molly mae. It doesn't suit her and she doesn't know how to dress it.

She obviously wanted to keep some curves, maybe to make it look less obvious, but that shelf arse is ridiculous. It doesn't look good.
She also doesn't exercise or eat well enough to keep it looking 'tight' as such so it's just going to end up looking a lumpy mess. (It already does tbh)

Reactions: 46
I think she managed to gain most of the pre lipo weight? Or am I going crazy?

Attachments

Reactions: 38
Nah Molly is wrong for this.
There is NOTHING wrong being any size as long as you’re healthy.
She’s about a 12-14 tho, not the size 4-6 she pretends to be.
She’d probably be more relatable and engaging to the masses if she presented herself as a medium sized woman but she’d rather have the minions commented “ong goals i wish I was like you” like girlies Molly is not like the insta Molly

Reactions: 43
Multimillionaire, designer bags, clothes, MUA’s, stylists and she constantly is dressed like I would be hungover at the weekend sneaking out to the shop like a hobo for a can of coke and sausage roll praying I don’t meet a soul I know

Reactions: 64
The outfit isn’t particularly flattering… so much time and money, I don’t know why she can’t look a bit more put together. Does this girl ever wash her hair?

BBL? Fat injections? Lipo arms!
View attachment 2984019
Not the ‘in and around gym equipment’ posts now she’s healing from her surgery
We saw the scars girl.
---
Also I can’t bear to watch her videos, the way she talks just pure tik tok talk.
‘It’s giving’/ ‘the girlies’ / ‘the xxx is xxxing’

shut the hell up and find your personality.

Reactions: 33