Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh she's such an Immature twit I think she'd still be the same if she'd had Bambi at 40 instead of 24 . To me she seems the type that will never grow up . She will be walking around with that Ratty Elephant when she's middle aged thinking it's Cute
---
Not glorifying teen pregnancies but there’s literary 18 year olds who spend more time with their kids than she does and maternal
I know 24 is a completely normal age to start a family peak fertility and energy levels. I feel between her Parents and Manager Molly has been completely infantalised . Quite pathetic really

Reactions: 23
No post off Zoe wishing her sister a happy birthday? Damn she’s really pissed off about that Ryan Air flight isn’t she 😉😂 pretty awkward no one’s surprised Molly with surprise tickets somewhere or birthday plans (Tayla I’m looking at you hun) ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Zoe’s recent YouTube video, repeating constantly how Molly paid for everything like we would be surprised if she didn’t?! She’s completely loaded and you’re her only sister/nanny!

I feel like if Molly just came across a little more humble she wouldn’t receive so much hate, she’s constantly flaunting her wealth and mentioning the price of everything LIKE we get it.. YOUR RICH! Just plan stuff, document it and enjoy..

Also how did the paparazzi know she was going to be at the airport at that time? Seems convenient they only show up at certain times unless someone tipped them off *FRAN*** just more things to boost Mollys ego and make it all about her, she probably couldn’t stand the thought of being surrounded by everyday people and not being recognised like the celebrity she thinks she is, it would’ve killed her if no one was following her or taking pics of her so she and fran had to organise it so she could feel more important and keep up with the pretentious lifestyle she loves to live because she’s never flown with a bodyguard before
---
Like I’m laughing at the thought of it all now.. bodyguard and lots of paparazzi 😂😂 all quoted from Zoe’s video! This was carefully organised to make Molly stand out amongst the crowd and show off to all of Zoe’s friends! I’m sorry apart from the odd few fans that will take pictures with her, she’s not exactly being chased and hounded by large groups of fans to warrant a bodyguard and there’s no way he was hired to protect the villa and all them girls, just one guy who doesn’t seem the slightest bit intimidating?! Anyway that’s my two cents typed out! Glad Zoe enjoyed her hen do 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just watched the hen do video, and omg Zoe is having her own issues but 10 times more likeable than Molly, also Molly is so bitchy to her mother.
Also she is so annoyed that the attention is not on her. Zoe asked her kindly to vlog her hen, because she wants to enjoy it, so she vlogged her boring bedroom 80 % of the time, also said 100 times that she dont drink and party, like just stop already

Reactions: 25
I was walking around the Supermarket this morning and saw her and Lurch on the cover of one of the gossip mags with the headline "living separate lives". I think people are starting to notice.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
£500 for a Ryan Air return flight from Manchester to Ibiza?
If they’d have tweaked the dates they could have paid £40 each & Molly could have paid for that too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they’d have tweaked the dates they could have paid £40 each & Molly could have paid for that too 😂
Nah the only way to get cheap flights to a destination like Ibiza in summer is to go at like 6am and either leave at 6am or 11:30pm. No one wants that!

Reactions: 7
No doubt the reason they didn’t is because it was dictated around Mollys schedule and Zoe dare say anything to upset the apple cart

Reactions: 8
When I seen Bambi’s pancakes I ran here (sorry if it’s already been posted!) whole blueberries? When she was just eating puréed pouches at Disney like 5 mins ago? I’d have smushed them! Then again I don’t watch all her vlogs and last I did she’d always be eating mushy food. Maybe she’s used to non puree foods now?

Also that bday food spread. Sorry but rich people eat weird tit. Some of that scran looked 🤮 and well off the mark for MM considering she couldn’t eat at that fitness retreat 😬🙄 Happy birthday indeed! X

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now she’s logged on Tommys account to post. Couple goals 🥹
She actually believes she’s giving the middle finger to everyone. Maybe she has more in common with her downtrodden sister-in-law to be Paris than she’s been given credit for.

Reactions: 17
No doubt the reason they didn’t is because it was dictated around Mollys schedule and Zoe dare say anything to upset the apple cart
I think that’s the only reason Molly agreed to pay for everything! Zoe’s friends budgets probably would not have stretched to the standards of her majesty Molly Mae

Reactions: 12
I'll be honest I don't like Zoe or Mollie but If I had Mollie's money and my sister looked after my child as much as Zoe does, I wouldn't think twice about booking a private jet and dropping thousands for her hen do. Like others have said though Mollie seems bitter, moaning about the cost of the meal and making it all about her!

Reactions: 28