Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction šŸ¤­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but one bodyguard isnā€™t stopping anyone breaking into that villa as sheā€™s willingly advertised the amount of money thatā€™s sat in there. Villa has easily been found online.

Stupid girl, actually donā€™t have anymore words for it. Iā€™ve been robbed before, come and do it again!
---
also, will be interesting to see what comes out tomorrow if itā€™s a Fury win tonight in Saudi. Tommy might get caught slipping again. Sorry grim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Wow I can just feel the awkwardness from this hen party! Has Molly been pictured taking part in any of the activities so far? Apart from that group picture they all took at the airport.. sheā€™s been pretty distant from the other girls, I get they are Zoeā€™s friends and she canā€™t relate to none of them anymore or them herā€¦ probably all she talks about is designer this or designer that or makeup etc just like she did in the ski trip to the point even Zoe took herself away and went on a run with Danny instead ā€¦ all Zoeā€™s friends are army friends or fitness friends and her sister in law to be which sheā€™s seems more delighted to have a picture with than her own blood! Iā€™m glad Zoe is inheriting another Molly as a sister that she can do things with cause the current Molly is too self absorbed and money obsessed clearly!!
---
Exhibit A: sheā€™s just sat excluded from the group picture with her friend Erin sorry I mean colleague/photographer! Like how shameful that you as a sister canā€™t even be bothered to make an effort with your sisters friends to the point her soon to be sister in law is the one taking the picture of your sister and her friends at the hen do you planned whilst youā€™re sat miserable in the backgroundā€¦

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Wow I can just feel the awkwardness from this hen party! Has Molly been pictured taking part in any of the activities so far? Apart from that group picture they all took at the airport.. sheā€™s been pretty distant from the other girls, I get they are Zoeā€™s friends and she canā€™t relate to none of them anymore or them herā€¦ probably all she talks about is designer this or designer that or makeup etc just like she did in the ski trip to the point even Zoe took herself away and went on a run with Danny instead ā€¦ all Zoeā€™s friends are army friends or fitness friends and her sister in law to be which sheā€™s seems more delighted to have a picture with than her own blood! Iā€™m glad Zoe is inheriting another Molly as a sister that she can do things with cause the current Molly is too self absorbed and money obsessed clearly!!
---
Exhibit A: sheā€™s just sat excluded from the group picture with her friend Erin sorry I mean colleague/photographer! Like how shameful that you as a sister canā€™t even be bothered to make an effort with your sisters friends to the point her soon to be sister in law is the one taking the picture of your sister and her friends at the hen do you planned whilst youā€™re sat miserable in the backgroundā€¦
They look like the mean girls at school gossiping at the back of the class.
I hope molly feels really left out and awkward as everything is always about her and controlling the narrative. I hope Zoe is having a lovely time with HER friends.

Reactions: 47
People worth 5x more than Molly walk around without security every day lol.

Reactions: 18
I looked into the split rumours - the Sun have run several articles about the impending break up, but the Daily Fail have only mentioned them as something MM is dealing with, they haven't actually discussed a split. I've wondered for a while if MM & DM work together on articles about her. If MM was just using these rumours as a way to boost engagement, wouldn't the DM also be running the stories, at her behest?

I'm now in the 'they've split up' camp. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 19
Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall today. I imagine itā€™s all kicking off behind the scenes now Tyson has lost his fight šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall today. I imagine itā€™s all kicking off behind the scenes now Tyson has lost his fight šŸ‘€
It's a shame Saudis haven't chucked Tommy's vile disgusting animal of a dad in a cell for a while. Horrible little coward he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I bet Molly et al were pissing themselves that Tyson lost šŸ¤£ I donā€™t think Molly has a relationship with any of Tommyā€™s family.

Reactions: 24
It's a shame Saudis haven't chucked Tommy's vile disgusting animal of a dad in a cell for a while. Horrible little coward he is.
Please donā€™t compare that vile oaf to an animal. Itā€™s highly disrespectful to animals. No animal on the face of this earth has as little intelligence or sense of how to behave appropriately as the revolting John Fury has šŸ¤®

Reactions: 37