Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All hail Molly Mae the most fashion forward style icon and creative director to ever grace this planet.

Her Felonious Gru blazers and her ever changing face and body have inspired me to go test drive a Fiat 500 down at my local car dealership✨

IMG_2252_VSCO.jpeg

IMG_2254_VSCO.jpeg

IMG_2253_VSCO.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think she looks lovely here. She's smiling, looks healthy and happy....she looks normal. The stupid instagram posts are all fake, she looks like this and there's nothing wrong with that. I hate how sm makes us girls feel like we are supposed to look a certain way. She's part of the problem.

Reactions: 25
duck me is this fashion nowadays? The “I rummaged around in the lost and found box and chucked on whatever was in there” look?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry not to be horrible but Zoe is far too ugly to be doing Clinique adverts. Surely this will just lose them customers
I think ugly is a little harsh 🤣
But she's definitely far too plain/bog standard.
These young girls don't use the products because they work, they use them because influencers do.

I know 10 year olds asking for (and getting) drunk elephant for Xmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Was she at the wedding this weekend ?
She isn’t in any of the photos in the Daily Mail online. Funny that. I thought someone here claimed that she wants to stay with Lurch because she loves to bask in the fame the Fury name attracts. Doesn’t seem to be working does it?

Reactions: 5
Tbf isn’t it nice to see an ‘influencer’ who doesn’t look like all the rest? Botox and filler with hair extensions is how they all look now… it’s toxxxxxic. However won’t be long before she’s completely out of touch like Molly.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Tbf isn’t it nice to see an ‘influencer’ who doesn’t look like all the rest? Botox and filler with hair extensions is how they all look now… it’s toxxxxxic. However won’t be long before she’s completely out of touch like Molly.
Yeah, Molly looks so much like Zoe, you just wouldn’t know it because of the lengths she goes to to make it seem like she looks like a dainty little fairy princess. It’s refreshing to see a normal looking person. We can’t criticise Molly for editing herself to the high heavens whilst also judging normal looking people for being “too ugly” imo because then how can anybody win?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Her sis is hideous
How did she become an influencer
Besides the obvious part of she's Molly-Mae's sister, I do think Zoe is a great example of how some brands are looking for "natural" / normal people for their ads, as I grow older there's no way someone is going to sell me anything with a 20s yo facetuned model.

Zoe is not pretty (sorry) but Clinique could benefit from before and after pictures of her, 100%

Reactions: 25
Besides the obvious part of she's Molly-Mae's sister, I do think Zoe is a great example of how some brands are looking for "natural" / normal people for their ads, as I grow older there's no way someone is going to sell me anything with a 20s yo facetuned model.

Zoe is not pretty (sorry) but Clinique could benefit from before and after pictures of her, 100%
Her skin is always breaking out so l wouldn't buy any face product Zoe Hague promoted!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_1696.jpeg
With Facetune jaw and face editing vs normal reality. Actually sickening and also hilarious how her followers will still try to say she’s natural. They have 0 brain cell between them all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.