Molly-Mae Hague #4 I don’t want to be insensitive but here’s my Chanel bag and Prada boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally money down the drain
She's not a billionaire. And even if I was I would probably just splash out on some Body Shop soap rather than my normal what's a pound in the supermarket this week choice! Her manager needs to have a word with her about wasting money and showing off

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else feel that their relationship isn’t what it seems? I could see in the future it all coming out that Dumdum Tommy has been messaging girls behind Mollies back, I hope not for her sake but also almost wish she’d leave him and find someone who actually cleans up after themselves
I say this all the time but it does my head in how girls Molly’s age think they’re the epitome of the liberated woman (I say that like I’m not only 24 going on 25) but all the while they’re out here spending extortionate cash and time on being pretty (fillers, extensions, lashes, outfits, makeup, regular cosmetic treatments, gym, diet, tan), bend over backwards to look chill for their man, and by the looks of it barely leave any time for their own interests and have 0 free-time hobbies that don’t include or benefit their boyfriend.

Molly is doing all this and cooking/cleaning for someone who can barely string a sentence together, who took all the gravy after she made him a roast (it sounds funny but come on!!) and who is thirst following girls that look like her. He’s spending all his time doing something that interests him - training - and she’s taking care of all his chores etc.. and still, she/lots of her peers are like “wow tommy is a great boyfriend cos he got me/her loads of expensive designer stuff”.

Any time a woman gets annoyed about their boyfriend thirst following girls you always get some other girls rushing to make fun of the woman for being insecure/jealous, as if they’re desperate to show that they’re the most chill and calm. The maddest thing is going by his ex’s account of him, he absolutely is not “chill” himself and couldn’t handle her being in the same space as other men/clubbing, but when the tables are turned he loves it - I wouldn’t be surprised if part of molly’s appeal to him is that he won’t have to worry about her clubbing etc., and I also wouldn’t be surprised if he eventually considers taking it up with someone “more fun” than molly and who likes clubbing and stuff.

That being said, maybe he is loyal and maybe she just loves him and wants to do this tit for him, as unfathomable as it is to me 😂

Reactions: 44
I say this all the time but it does my head in how girls Molly’s age think they’re the epitome of the liberated woman (I say that like I’m not only 24 going on 25) but all the while they’re out here spending extortionate cash and time on being pretty (fillers, extensions, lashes, outfits, makeup, regular cosmetic treatments, gym, diet, tan), bend over backwards to look chill for their man, and by the looks of it barely leave any time for their own interests and have 0 free-time hobbies that don’t include or benefit their boyfriend.

Molly is doing all this and cooking/cleaning for someone who can barely string a sentence together, who took all the gravy after she made him a roast (it sounds funny but come on!!) and who is thirst following girls that look like her. He’s spending all his time doing something that interests him - training - and she’s taking care of all his chores etc.. and still, she/lots of her peers are like “wow tommy is a great boyfriend cos he got me/her loads of expensive designer stuff”.

Any time a woman gets annoyed about their boyfriend thirst following girls you always get some other girls rushing to make fun of the woman for being insecure/jealous, as if they’re desperate to show that they’re the most chill and calm. The maddest thing is going by his ex’s account of him, he absolutely is not “chill” himself and couldn’t handle her being in the same space as other men/clubbing, but when the tables are turned he loves it - I wouldn’t be surprised if part of molly’s appeal to him is that he won’t have to worry about her clubbing etc., and I also wouldn’t be surprised if he eventually considers taking it up with someone “more fun” than molly and who likes clubbing and stuff.

That being said, maybe he is loyal and maybe she just loves him and wants to do this tit for him, as unfathomable as it is to me 😂
If my husband did that with the gravy then that gravy boat would’ve been over his head. So selfish!

Reactions: 26

I think most people (whether they like to admit it or not) would be annoyed or feel insecure about their man thirst following girls (not celebs) (as in have no other reason to follow them/ don’t know them and literally just want to gape at their photos). It would be completely understandable for molly to feel like that- I would be annoyed if it was me! I don’t think any normal person would make fun of someone for reacting in a certain way to their boyfriend thirst following girls because it just isn’t on really is it!

Reactions: 22
I think most people (whether they like to admit it or not) would be annoyed or feel insecure about their man thirst following girls (not celebs) (as in have no other reason to follow them/ don’t know them and literally just want to gape at their photos). It would be completely understandable for molly to feel like that- I would be annoyed if it was me! I don’t think any normal person would make fun of someone for reacting in a certain way to their boyfriend thirst following girls because it just isn’t on really is it!
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being annoyed or upset that your boyfriend follows these type of accounts, I know I would be angry about it too.

Sadly a lot of people including other women love to say that women should be totally fine with this stuff, or else we are “insecure”. A lot of society thinks that women should ignore their natural feelings and be “cool” with things like this. We as women are often brought up to ignore or put aside our innate feelings and to just allow men to do whatever they want even if it hurts us. But we should always pay attention to our mans feelings and if he doesn’t like something you do you have to stop doing it. I’ve seen a lot of girls on Twitter put down other girls who get upset about their boyfriend thirst following other girls, saying that the girls upset about this are “controlling” and “insecure” which is nonsense.

Highly recommend women read the “Cool girl” monologue from Gone Girl. Massively opens your eyes to the fact that women are supposed to mould our personality and be “cool” with a lot of things men like to please them and be a good girlfriend. Even if these things go against how we really feel. Not saying that all women do this, but there is certainly pressure to from men and also some women.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I totally agree. royray said everything I was about to say, some portions word-for-word! I get some couples are more comfortable with vocalising whether they fancy someone or not and while I wouldn't personally be comfortable with it (unless it's a celebrity - that's a bit of banter to me and my bf), what matters is that both halves have the same right to fancy someone else/that it's an even playing field.

It must be hard for lower-level celebrities like Molly to draw the line between what's a thirst follow & what isn't - Tommy could easily say he knows the girls because they're in the industry and were on a set together or smth. While e.g. my bf and I can usually know that a person of interest is a far-removed celebrity, for Molly etc., it must be hard to decide whether Tommy is doing a classic unattainable celeb follow or if it's someone he actually could link up with. I can imagine if Tommy ever got heat for following them, Molly would come out and say "oh he met them on a promo shoot, I'm not insecure, I trust our relationship", which could be true but could also be part of this whole thing about letting your boyfriend do whatever he wants.

Megan from Love Island is an example of what happens to girls if they publicly express distrust in their man for spending all their time with another woman (wes and vanessa on dancing on ice)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 373978A girl just came up on my discovery page thing on Instagram clicked on her profile to have a look at her pics and saw that Tommy follows her, blondes must be his type 😂 leaving it here for anyone who wants to stalk😂
oops.. looks like he got found out 🤣 he’s unfollowed both chey and ellie lol. Hi Molly-Mae you’re definitely lurking 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
I love it when influencers unfollow/unlike stuff when it’s been called out here 😂

I wonder how that discussion went down...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.