Molly-Mae Hague #4 I don’t want to be insensitive but here’s my Chanel bag and Prada boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s given us all the ick now🤣 I just watched her stories and she’s moaning she can’t eat her lunch while Tommy has The Hills Have Eyes on 🙄 MAYBE JUST LEAVE THE ROOM THEN
She only did that to show us her tiny diet meal, cringeeeeee

Reactions: 10
its all about product placement !

influencers are a walking ad. as far as that goes she's doing a great job.. its just wild to me that these companies wouldnt consider sending packages to people who actually need it but unfortunately thats the name of capitalism isnt it

• Sad
Reactions: 12
its all about product placement !

influencers are a walking ad. as far as that goes she's doing a great job.. its just wild to me that these companies wouldnt consider sending packages to people who actually need it but unfortunately thats the name of capitalism isnt it
Unfortunately it’s how it is. They’re not sending these products to these influencers out of the goodness of their hearts. The way they see it

Send Molly £300 worth of products. Molly takes a photo of the products on her story. Even if 50 of her followers buy the products on that story, the company will have made that money up and MORE and got more exposure.

The same won’t happen if they send it to a random person. Though tbh the company would go up in my eyes and I would be more inclined to shop there knowing they genuinely care

Reactions: 15
101596BC-3CD8-487F-B78B-F8F3439932D0.jpeg

‘eat, sleep, constantly complain about how privileged my life is and make unecessary travel arrangements during a pandemic. Repeat’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
View attachment 373366
‘eat, sleep, constantly complain about how privileged my life is and make unecessary travel arrangements during a pandemic. Repeat’
‘Eat, sleep, buy pointless items because it’s designer and it’s been such a hard year, complain on IG stories when people call me insensitive, do Tommy’s washing... repeat’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Tommy: eat, sleep, fight randoms, take pics of ‘behind the scenes’...repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaha as if Zara would ever send tit to her. You need to look like a stick insect for them to take notice

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Zara gift to any influencers do they? If they do sign me up ahaha
No they don't! that's what I love about Zara. Unlike the likes of PLT/BOOHOO etc (which are completely tit quality clothes and only get sales as a result of influencers wearing them and making the clothes look good in their photos to their followers), Zara clothes are actually really nice and don't need to rely on cheapening themselves to every other influencer flogging it and attaching their discount code to it

Reactions: 31
Definitely! Im sure at one point she claimed they want to build their own house so were looking for plots 😂 apparently they can’t find a house they like.. which seems crazy to me know what budget they (well Molly.. maybe Tyson will lend Tommy his half) must have.

I bet the hand wash will be a freebie from her Selfridges personal shopper or something.. surely no one would genuinely buy that? 😅😅
Can’t find a house they like ,Jesus ,with their money they must just be being crazy picky .They’re in their early 20’s no kids ,how hard can it be ?

Reactions: 14
I think she thinks she is on the level of Kardashian rich so wants a mansion like that, lol is she ok she’s a very small fish in a very large pond

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How much do we reckon she’s worth? I’ve noticed lately she’s spending money like it’s going out of fashion, I’m so nosey with things like this 😂 Demi Donnelly (YouTuber for those who don’t know) has 200k ish subscribers and said she gets around £25k per year in adsense alone. Molly’s YouTube is about 7x bigger so this could mean she gets close to £150k in adsense from YouTube alone? (Not sure if that’s exactly how it works but just a thought.) Then she obv has her deal with PLT, other ads and Filter, she must have a fair bit of £££.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
popped in to look at this thread and good god it's a long way from me being called more privileged than precious molly maeeee.

Reactions: 2
Molly will get good use out of the handwash as I doubt soap-dodger Tommy washes his hands very often. Will never forget him walking around LI in stained clothing day after day and boasting his mummy did all his washing.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.