Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowflower

Why in her video does she dig at any 21 year olds who ask for presents at Christmas? Most of us are students working part time and minimum wage jobs to make ends meet, if our parents ask us why shouldn’t we be able to ask for something? Not everyone is stinking rich at 21 like she is. Sorry that I asked my Mum for some makeup for Christmas 😂 we can’t all buy ourselves 10K bracelets Molly !!

Might have already been answered, but how did her manager spend such extortionate amounts on her for Christmas, the suitcase alone is 3 grand

Reactions: 103

HereForThePics1979

Anyone else find Tommy’s running posts infuriating? “No days off” Mate you’re going for a run and then doing jackshit. Most people go for runs then go for their 8/10/12 hour shifts. Needs a big slap in the face from the real world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

fwooper

VIP Member
Sorry to be a thicko... but that title really confused me. Can someone dumb it down for me
I think what this is getting at is how traditionally working-class styles have been co-opted by high fashion industry, and how certain fashions (e.g. hoop earrings, trackies, branded sportswear) are perceived differently depending on the person who is wearing the clothes. e.g. it's "chavvy" if an actual working class person is wearing it, vs. edgy if an upper middle class person is wearing it.

If you have time I recommend watching this video on the topic:

In essence: think about how how rich kids start uni and suddenly start wearing banged up trainers, tracksuits, giant hoop earrings. Then when they graduate and start working in their high flying jobs they'll ditch that aesthetic pretty quick. A rich person actively seeking out battered trainers on depop is a good example of how the working class "aesthetic" is glorified and fetishised by people who don't actually live the life of a working class person.

She sounds annoying that’s all I’ll say
I don't understand how that's "annoying"; all she has done is shared her dissertation title. It's an interesting and valid topic to discuss how the same clothes are interpreted negatively or positively depending on who is wearing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Momohead

View attachment 373978A girl just came up on my discovery page thing on Instagram clicked on her profile to have a look at her pics and saw that Tommy follows her, blondes must be his type 😂 leaving it here for anyone who wants to stalk😂
oops.. looks like he got found out 🤣 he’s unfollowed both chey and ellie lol. Hi Molly-Mae you’re definitely lurking 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Annie6154

‘What a great way to head into the new year’?? Molly hun you’ve been to Dubai and the Maldives in the last month alone fucking hellllllll 😂
‘Time to cosy up for the foreseeable’ welcome to exactly what nearly all of us have been doing this year. Needs a reality check honestly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

fwooper

VIP Member
Tbf she literally cannot win, getting criticised for posting the same photos in the same places with winter clothes on? Sorry we’re in the middle of a pandemic as people like to point out in every other comment, if she travelled for photos she’d get slated for breaking lockdown rules, if she had more revealing clothes on people would be like ‘who would wear that in this weather’ or ‘where is anyone going to wear that we’re in a gLoBaL pAnDeMiC’ 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I think this chav debate is a massive reach aswell, when I was in school you were either a chav, a mosher or ‘normal’ based on what you wore, it was nothing to do with classist elite nonsense, you could have had rich parents and wore a Mckenzie coat and you’d still be a chav, just another example of this era where everyone has to be offended by absolutely everything. 😴
Okay, we get it, you clearly like Molly which is fine but... what else are these gossip threads for other than to gossip about petty things like this? And in any case, where have people been asking her to travel for pictures? They’ve just saying they preferred her old style compared to now. Hardly the most controversial opinion, no need to blow it out of proportion with the classic MM defence like "poor girl can't win 😤"

And sorry, but suggesting that certain words/rhetoric are okay because you used it in school, when you were literally 12 years old, is potentially the worst take on social issues I've heard haha. When I was in school it was also common to use various racist & homophobic slurs - does that mean it's okay to use those words now? And just so you're aware, the word “chav” being criticised isn’t something new - working class people have been speaking out about how they feel about being demonised by this word since its use. Just because you're only just hearing about these criticisms now doesn't mean it's about ~PC culture~ or whatever you're implying. 'Chavs: The Demonisation of the Working Class' was written 10 years ago, and there's plenty more critique written before that, maybe look into it. You saying "chav" in high school is hardly the best defence against these criticisms lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

RosePetals

Chatty Member
In her new haul she gets a notification from her phone:

"Uk records more than 1000 daily virus deaths...well that's cheerful isn't it that's really going to cheer you up on a Wednesday night"

Sending warm wishes and playing my tiny violin for you Molly, I really am sad to hear that the news of 1000 people dying has ruined your evening. Try to remain positive and think of your next holiday where you can wear your fast fashion without a mask. Thinking of you hun xoxo 💋

But on a serious note how tone deaf can you get. You refuse to wear a mask correctly, jet off here there and everywhere and then complain that the news of 1000 people dying in a day is miserable to hear on a Wednesday evening. Yes Molly that is miserable, especially as it could be avoided if people like you gave a shit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Koko01

101596BC-3CD8-487F-B78B-F8F3439932D0.jpeg

‘eat, sleep, constantly complain about how privileged my life is and make unecessary travel arrangements during a pandemic. Repeat’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

royray

Really really don't get how Molly and Tommy are "couple goals", he literally does nothing, she cooks, cleans up, does the laundry and unpacked their suitcases, she's also the main earner I'm sure. He is so lazy and entitled, just because he occasionally gets her a nice gift doesn't mean that he is a dream boyfriend! He's useless, really wouldn't be putting up with that if that was me. This is not how relationships are supposed to work, it's a team effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

fwooper

VIP Member
She’s disgusting. I’ve got some more tea too that I’ll share.

me and my husband where out having a meal one night (august when the pandemic restrictions where lifted) When molly and Tommy walked in for a table. Now this is a restaurant you have to book but they managed to get a table. Molly said really loudly”can we sit where no one can see us” they literally sat her in front of everyone due to being no tables. Anyways all was fine at the end of the meal ( we moved to the bar for drinks which was nearer their table)

and molly and Tommy’s bill came to which she said to the waitress “if I do a post on Instagram promoting you guys can we have this for free?”

the waitress went to get the manager

she said the same thing to the manager manager replied no.

she said “ the amount of followers I’ve got on Instagram you might want to re think your no”

she said can I ask if you actually know who I am or what me promoting you could do for your business.

I won’t name the business but it’s been around long before molly mae haha.

anyway she just spoke like she was some kind of entitled bitch.

tommy didn’t say a work through out.

then when they where getting up to leave and the waitress came over molly said “you Can have that picture with me now if you’d like”

the waitress never asked I genuinely think she didn’t know who they where at all as she was just like “what”

also molly mae isn’t as attractive in real life she’s got a really strange shaped head. Like lopsided.
No offence but this reads as a bit of a fantasy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

briannaroseee

shes the definition of new money - everything she buys is so tacky and she buys it solely for the purpose of having a designer outfit. she wears 5 rings and 10 bracelets on the same hand, all different colours and designs - super ugly. idk who finds this cool and attractive?

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Gilly88

Fucking hell does that girl have to have everything designer? First the Louis Vuitton diary, now Dior handwash? Hunnie they don’t sell Chanel toothpaste sorry to disappoint you gonna have to stick to Colgate xxx
Shes very “new money”. New money comes from humble beginnings, gets a bit of cash then spends it all on designer goods to show off the new wealth.

If she had any sense she would have invested in a property by now

• Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
First clip of the vlog and they're on the plane and they've pulled their masks down to their chin again.

Sorry, I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt that they're doing this out of ignorance anymore. It's malice at this point. They've had the backlash so they know it's fucked up to refuse to wear a mask when it's the most basic way you can protect other people - yet they still post a vlog of them grinning like Chesire cats with their masks pulled halfway down their faces.

It's like the tagline of this forum to say Molly is a "nice girl" before criticising her, but nope, I don't see how anyone could think she is "nice" when she behaves like this.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

Koko01

Honestly these messages are so refreshing. I get such weird looks when I tell people at work I don't do my partner's lunchbox/make his dinner before he gets home. Why are women still expected to be mothers for their partners😂 madness

• Heart
Reactions: 58