Molly-Mae Hague #4 I don’t want to be insensitive but here’s my Chanel bag and Prada boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping boring I couldn’t imagine only seeing my boyfriend 99% of the time I would murder him

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New to the thread so don’t know if it’s been mentioned...

Really weird that Molly Mae doesn’t seem to have any interaction with Tommy’s family. Apart from that first time she watched Tyson fight in Vegas with his family (Paris Fury etc and his cousins) I don’t think there’s been much interaction since. She doesn’t get invited when TF goes for meals with his family (which she once bitterly pointed out in a vlog). Wonder if they don’t like her. I doubt they do, considering she couldn’t go 1/2 days without him during his supposed-to-be “intensive” training camp and made him keep coming home to see her. I wouldn’t be impressed if I was Tommy’s dad/Tyson

I’ve seen Tommy before out for a meal with his mum / presumably her partner in my local area (near where they live) checked her story and she was at a late night hair appointment and then at home lol. Why wouldn’t you want to go?

Reactions: 24
I once saw them in tesco as I I live nearby and they were walking out of Tesco and their driver was waiting for them
Loooool 😂😂😂 I’m not bashing people who can’t drive it just doesn’t suit them if that makes sense... like they act all grown up, independent, money bags ect but can’t drive

Reactions: 28
If they can’t drive and can afford it would they not be better off getting a chauffeur or personal drive or do people not do that in the u.k?

Reactions: 5

Really weird that Molly Mae doesn’t seem to have any interaction with Tommy’s family. Apart from that first time she watched Tyson fight in Vegas with his family (Paris Fury etc and his cousins) I don’t think there’s been much interaction since. She doesn’t get invited when TF goes for meals with his family (which she once bitterly pointed out in a vlog). Wonder if they don’t like her. I doubt they do, considering she couldn’t go 1/2 days without him during his supposed-to-be “intensive” training camp and made him keep coming home to see her. I wouldn’t be impressed if I was Tommy’s dad/Tyson

I’ve seen Tommy before out for a meal with his mum / presumably her partner in my local area (near where they live) checked her story and she was at a late night hair appointment and then at home lol. Why wouldn’t you want to go?
She mentioned john (tommys dad in a recent YouTube vid) maybe she just talks to the money maker furys

My step dads family is very similar to like standard traveler families like Tommy’s is, and my mum (and my brothers and I) never get/got invited to any of their stuff. Xmas meals, birthdays, anniversaries, meals out... literally nothing from them. I’m not from a traveler family nor is molly so that might be why she’s not invited?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She mentioned john (tommys dad in a recent YouTube vid) maybe she just talks to the money maker furys
Yeah she said something like him being surprised she ever lived alone

Just wouldn’t be too impressed if I was John, trying to get Tommy to commit to training intensively and then Molly moaning at him to get back to her every two seconds

My step dads family is very similar to like standard traveler families like Tommy’s is, and my mum (and my brothers and I) never get/got invited to any of their stuff. Xmas meals, birthdays, anniversaries, meals out... literally nothing from them. I’m not from a traveler family nor is molly so that might be why she’s not invited?
That might be it! Maybe they just do things a bit differently

Reactions: 10
Just came to ask the exact question! As was noseying around on their profiles lol

I would guess it’s that Molly is a tit friend and hasn’t made an effort since the baby arrived etc. as I doubt she has the capacity to be a good friend being that self absorbed. Let’s be honest, Molly bangs on about how her circle is purposefully kept small but realistically it’s because she has about 3 friends because that many have come and go there’s none left

She only made an effort with that Stephanie Lam once Tommy had gone to training camp because they formed a bubble. The second Tommy came back she’s not seen her since! Very much a user. Even pre-lockdown, she never used to see anyone at all apart from Maura and Ella like once. She did used to go to like Trafford Centre with likes of Stephanie and Elle Brown, but I’m pretty sure she only used to do that bc they’d drive her there lol

Being serious, I don’t think Molly has any actual friends. Kind of sad really, I think she tried to hard to distance herself from the other Love Islanders (which is fair enough, she wanted her own brand) that she’s been too selective and ended up with no one apart from Maura lol

I think she keeps Maura sweet incase Tommy goes running to her Maura and so Maura feels like she doesn’t want to break girl code. Also Maura is successful too with her Anne summers ran for whatever. She keeps people that are on top close

Reactions: 17
Loooool 😂😂😂 I’m not bashing people who can’t drive it just doesn’t suit them if that makes sense... like they act all grown up, independent, money bags ect but can’t drive
Same I can drive but can’t afford a car right now but if I had their money I would definitely be getting a car straight away. I got the impression it was a regular driver that they were using rather than a random Uber just but the way the driver was waiting for them and they were waving at him and so on.

Reactions: 6
I really wouldn’t care what Tommy’s Dad thought of me if I were Molly, he’s hardly a respectable human being
Yes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Me trying to keep my mouth shut about that family

Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
One thing I’m really confused about especially after her stories today from a walk. Correct me if I’m wrong but neither of them drive? So fair enough they get cars/cabs for work but for things like their walks today have they got a cab just to go on a walk...
Is there a reason neither of them drive? I find that so odd. Not in a derogatory way even - I’m older and I don’t drive still! But then I live in London (good transport no need for a car) and have a fraction of their wealth. If I had the £ and the free time to focus on getting my lessons/license and a car ASAP I’d be on it! Especially as they look like they live in the sticks kinda?

Exactly so bizarre. That would be one of the first things I’d get to act boujis (which is their thing lol), I’m surprised she’s not out here posing with a G wagon?

Reactions: 8
Is there a reason neither of them drive? I find that so odd. Not in a derogatory way even - I’m older and I don’t drive still! But then I live in London (good transport no need for a car) and have a fraction of their wealth. If I had the £ and the free time to focus on getting my lessons/license and a car ASAP I’d be on it! Especially as they look like they live in the sticks kinda?

Exactly so bizarre. That would be one of the first things I’d get to act boujis (which is their thing lol), I’m surprised she’s not out here posing with a G wagon?
Molly did say in a youtube video a few months ago she’s learning to drive but hates it - don’t know about Tommy though 🤷‍♀️

I asked about molly and Lissy Roddy if they were still friends as I remember they were close what happened?

Reactions: 1
If I had their cash I’d be learning to drive and buying all the Audis 😂 I was learning to drive pre lockdown and I’m a student and had to save up for my lessons! Plus I’m nearing 30 and need to drive ASAP. It might not come naturally for Molly, I think she was having automatic lessons. I can’t imagine she could fit her 10 inch acrylics around a gear stick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know she could easily bike to places around alderley edge/hale seeing as she lives close she's just too lazy to do it

I think that Tommy does drive, I remember molly posting a story of her in his car when they first left love island

I think that Tommy does drive, I remember molly posting a story of her in his car when they first left love island
He seems to also be in the back of a car on his Instagram stories, maybe they’re not doing as well for money as we all think 🤫

Reactions: 8
Okay her recent is pretty fire tbf.
Molly if you’re reading this, much better content! Well done. And thanks for washing you hair. I can stop gagging now.
Molly’s management if you’re reading this, please pass it on to Money mae molly mae
Thanks
Love troll

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay her recent is pretty fire tbf.
Molly if you’re reading this, much better content! Well done. And thanks for washing you hair. I can stop gagging now.
Molly’s management if you’re reading this, please pass it on to Money mae molly mae
Thanks
Love troll
God you make me laugh everytime 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.