Molly-Mae Hague #4 I don’t want to be insensitive but here’s my Chanel bag and Prada boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to block the words “Molly-Mae” on my Twitter. Fed up seeing teenage girls defending an influencer like she is their best friend. When these girls are threatening to beat people up on behalf of an influencer or hating on people on Twitter who say the slightest thing against Molly-Mae they really need to re-evaluate what they are doing with their life 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 25
She is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I can see right through her. This doesn’t surprise me at all.. she’s a brat. And it’s only going to get worse. And I agree she’s got a dodgy head shape. Her head is bent to tit😂😂

Don’t meant to quote myself but during her time in LI someone likened her and her head to tweety pie and I can’t Unsee it ffs. Please someone tell me they see it too 😂💀😂😂😂
Omfg tweety pie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to block the words “Molly-Mae” on my Twitter. Fed up seeing teenage girls defending an influencer like she is their best friend. When these girls are threatening to beat people up on behalf of an influencer or hating on people on Twitter who say the slightest thing against Molly-Mae they really need to re-evaluate what they are doing with their life 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
They clearly don’t have much going in their lives If they are threatening to beat up people they don’t know molly probably doesn’t give a tit about them

Reactions: 17
They clearly don’t have much going in their lives If they are threatening to beat up people they don’t know molly probably doesn’t give a tit about them
You know what I mean. The stupidity amongst these fan girls is ridiculous.. someone once called her ‘money-mae’ because quite frankly all she cares about is the money!! The fact these fans actually consider her a mate of theirs is just beyond me. It’s laughable 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Exactly, it’s embarrassing. Like all these influencers, their obsessed fans are the ones who make
You know what I mean. The stupidity amongst these fan girls is ridiculous.. someone once called her ‘money-mae’ because quite frankly all she cares about is the money!! The fact these fans actually consider her a mate of theirs is just beyond me. It’s laughable 😂😂😂😂
It’s so embarrassing watching girls behave like that. Molly-Mae and every other big influencer love having obsessed fans because it’s those fans who make them the most money and put her in the luxury penthouse she is living in. However she won’t give two hoots about those girls 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that’s the annoying thing about seeing her waste her money on all this designer stuff - so many of us out here years older who would kill for that financial freedom but for actual assets like house car etc!

I beg you tell me the time on the video where she talks about this so I don’t have to watch her entire video?
In fairness, if she wants to spend her money on designer items let her, I don’t really get how that’s annoying? she’s not hurting anyone by spending money on that and if she wants to spend it on that instead of a house so what

Reactions: 17
I just think it’s kind of dumb to be putting loads of money into designer items instead of into property. Use your money wisely.

Reactions: 19
Wowwwwww!! 🤯😦 Even if I became a millionaire I highly doubt I would spend thousands on individual jewellery pieces! Especially on rings as they can get misplaced or lost so easily (for me anyway). And it's a nice watch, but nothing stunning or eye-catching imo. Just looks like one of the standard ones you get at Argos for €20.
It’s purely for tax write off. The business ‘expenses’ she has means she has to pay less tax!

Reactions: 8
I think they will want a baby soon. Tommy is already pushing for one from what you see him saying and molly has probably seen Ella ravenscrofts Instagram feed of cute baby pics and wants to post her own in coordinated mother-child outfits for the gram lol

Reactions: 10
I think they will want a baby soon. Tommy is already pushing for one from what you see him saying and molly has probably seen Ella ravenscrofts Instagram feed of cute baby pics and wants to post her own in coordinated mother-child outfits for the gram lol
I’ve never really seen Molly as someone who’s thinking of babies though 😅 I hope she doesn’t feel pressured by Tommy, they’re both still so young!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She says she thinks absolutely ridiculous amounts about everything she does and posts.

So she really really thought through not wearing a mask? That's probably even worse than not wearing one correctly out of ignorance.

Also an apology is meant to be an empathetic acknowledgment and understanding of what you've done wrong, not a spiel about how tough your life is and how mean everyone is. If you want to do the latter go ahead but don't try to frame it as some sort of apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In fairness, if she wants to spend her money on designer items let her, I don’t really get how that’s annoying? she’s not hurting anyone by spending money on that and if she wants to spend it on that instead of a house so what
Tbh I don’t follow the girl and never have, I just dip in and out of this thread for the craic

i guess I meant more in regards to ANYONE who as OP said is classic “new money” dropping 20k+ on a single piece of fine jewellery when she has no gurantee her income will last past her 15mins of fame. The inefficiency of this that I read about on here from u lot would grate on me if I watched her, maybe that’s better wording!? Don’t take the word “annoying” too serious lol I was just agreeing with OP sentiments tbh

I think ppl on here have said she keeps saying they don’t have a deposit on a house yet? Fine to buy watches at her age tbh I wouldn’t be looking to settle in one yard anyway until later on, but if she talks about wanting that it’s confusing she doesn’t spend her money on it and spends so much on individual pieces too.... if you guys are right and it was what 30k for the watch? Like.... yeah, unnecessary vapid spending. At least spend it well!

Reactions: 12
Was there any update on that mole she got removed? I don't remember hearing anything after but I might of just missed it.

Reactions: 10
She was crying because she was filiming a Zara haul and it wasn’t going too well so she’s filming it tomorrow instead 🙂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She was crying because she was filiming a Zara haul and it wasn’t going too well so she’s filming it tomorrow instead 🙂
She’s been filming and refilming and buying more clothes to make that Zara haul even better. I’m expecting wonders with the amount of time she’s mentioned this coveted Zara haul.

Girl really is thirsty for that Zara brand partnership

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.