Molly-Mae Hague #4 I don’t want to be insensitive but here’s my Chanel bag and Prada boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this probably ain’t the right time to ask this as I think it’s been answered before but I couldn’t find it but is MM Chanel bag and a few others fake ? As I’ve seen a lot of influencer having fakes .
this has been asked before and the discussion went on for far too long about it. A lot of people on here think it is. I have no idea, but if she’s spending 27k on a watch and 14k on a ring I highly doubt she’s got a fake Chanel bag.

Reactions: 28
Seen this on Ella Ravenscroft thread but Ella no longer follows molly 🧐 MM still follows Ella though. Wonder what happened as they seemed inseparable

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Seen this on Ella Ravenscroft thread but Ella no longer follows molly 🧐 MM still follows Ella though. Wonder what happened as they seemed inseparable
oooh yeah i thought she was molly's only real friend. she doesn't seem to have any friends that aren't islanders now.
this has been asked before and the discussion went on for far too long about it. A lot of people on here think it is. I have no idea, but if she’s spending 27k on a watch and 14k on a ring I highly doubt she’s got a fake Chanel bag.
the chanel's not fake but one of her lv's is. i really don't want to sidetrack the thread btw with the bag talk.

Reactions: 13
I’m convinced MM Chanel is real, the first photos she posted of it looked as if it could be fake but now I’ve seen more it looks 100% real, also doubt she’d be flexing a fake bag on her insta as she gets called out for absolutely everything.

& as far as influencers dying out in the next 5 years I really can’t see it happening, traditional methods of advertising don’t work anymore, people don’t read magazines, tv adverts are so false, social media is booming and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon so that’s where companies will continue to advertise.

Reactions: 14
I’m convinced MM Chanel is real, the first photos she posted of it looked as if it could be fake but now I’ve seen more it looks 100% real, also doubt she’d be flexing a fake bag on her insta as she gets called out for absolutely everything.

& as far as influencers dying out in the next 5 years I really can’t see it happening, traditional methods of advertising don’t work anymore, people don’t read magazines, tv adverts are so false, social media is booming and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon so that’s where companies will continue to advertise.
I am slightly susss just cos she tags chanel when she has the scarf on, but not when she just has the bag and not where the bag is too visible...but I think she wears a mix of rep and real and ofc high street.

Omg sorry don’t intend to derail this thread into another boring ass designer chat loool but I can’t resist saying this- I don’t think her AP is real.

My Bf is a watch snob so kinda know a thing or two about these things. APs in Royal Oaks always have white engravings on the hour markers. Mollys doesn’t for some reason and seems to be two colours which isn’t a thing. Also it’s very suspect that she’s hidden the date display perfectly with a emoji as often font differences in these are a big giveaway if watch is fake or not.

Also for someone who boasts about buying a van cleef find it odd she didn’t do the same for a AP watch. Which is by far more impresssive...well unless it’s fake of course🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I am slightly susss just cos she tags chanel when she has the scarf on, but not when she just has the bag and not where the bag is too visible...but I think she wears a mix of rep and real and ofc high street.
yeah I think she wears a mix of rep and real, makes it hard to know what’s fake and what’s not, so people think everything she owns is real. I know that she earns a lot, but when her rent is so expensive and you would think that she is saving and investing, I just don’t think she could afford all of that plus so many authentic pieces.

Reactions: 26
Guess it’s a good thing Molly is reading her, as she’s upping her style. I’m not a fan of the tracksuit look

Reactions: 6
I think her manager Fran reads here, maybe not Molly herself but has people to do it! Remember when she was in Dubai she said her manager sent her a screenshot of someone commenting on her weight with the exact wording someone had commented here!

Reactions: 18
I think her manager Fran reads here, maybe not Molly herself but has people to do it! Remember when she was in Dubai she said her manager sent her a screenshot of someone commenting on her weight with the exact wording someone had commented here!
Ye I can see that same way influencers hire people to delete negative comments and block etc
I can’t imagine Fran as a manager, paid by molly, sending her screenshots and when she’s on holiday of someone calling her fat, imagine the rudeness lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ye I can see that same way influencers hire people to delete negative comments and block etc
I can’t imagine Fran as a manager, paid by molly, sending her screenshots and when she’s on holiday of someone calling her fat, imagine the rudeness lol
Yeah Lydia Millen does this, anything negative suspiciously disappears from her YT videos...don't understand why you'd put your life on the internet if you can't take feedback, good or bad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg sorry don’t intend to derail this thread into another boring ass designer chat loool but I can’t resist saying this- I don’t think her AP is real.

My Bf is a watch snob so kinda know a thing or two about these things. APs in Royal Oaks always have white engravings on the hour markers. Mollys doesn’t for some reason and seems to be two colours which isn’t a thing. Also it’s very suspect that she’s hidden the date display perfectly with a emoji as often font differences in these are a big giveaway if watch is fake or not.

Also for someone who boasts about buying a van cleef find it odd she didn’t do the same for a AP watch. Which is by far more impresssive...well unless it’s fake of course🙃
The hour markers are white gold with white in the middle, the colours you can see are a reflection in the white gold, it makes sense to me that she wouldn’t brag about a 27k watch, she could easily be mugged for that in the street, less likely to be mugged for a bracelet

Reactions: 6
** I actually think no one has the right to comment on mollys weight either - it’s normal to fluctuate between a few pounds. Would understand concerns if she piled it on quickly but I don’t think that will ever happen

• Heart
Reactions: 31

also! did she not only mention she was buying the second van cleef? i remember her not mentioning buying the first one until she bought the second. and she went to a jewellers that wasn't van cleefs to get them sized.

Reactions: 5
Imagine Fran calling Molly last week:
“Molly, can we schedule in an emergency meeting? It’s regarding improving your social media content as the tattlers are sick to the back teeth of you wearing hoodies and calling it fashion. So put your Zara coat and jeans on and do it bleeping quickly.”

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Speaking of fran... I can’t believe her mum died in the Boxing Day tsunamis! Pretty interesting read

• Sad
  • Wow
She/her management definitely reads here because she starts her new video talking about the “chav” comment

Reactions: 9
Funny how she talks about the "weird amount of hate online", like it has come out of nowhere. I think she is playing a bit dumb here - surely she isn't unaware of the fact that over the past month or so people have grown so bleeping sick of influencers behaving like selfish idiots during the pandemic. She was part of that.

We had this discussion before but the 'I get so much hate' is such an important part of her brand now. Notice how in the video she lists the petty things she has been getting criticism for, but conveniently leaves out the huge reason why people have been annoyed with her as of late - breaking lockdown restrictions, refusing to wear a mask, and generally being insensitive and out of touch during this pandemic. But no, she has to paint the picture to her fans that she has been getting "hate" because of her comments about Italian food.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Molly needs to be so careful with her spending. She is throwing money around like Smarties. Not wise when you work in such a fickle industry.

I cannot help but feel a tad jealous that she could easily buy her own place at such a young age. I would kill to have my own roof and stop renting. Saving as we speak, but it js hard.
I think that’s the annoying thing about seeing her waste her money on all this designer stuff - so many of us out here years older who would kill for that financial freedom but for actual assets like house car etc!

Funny how she talks about the "weird amount of hate online", like it has come out of nowhere. I think she is playing a bit dumb here - surely she isn't unaware of the fact that over the past month or so people have grown so bleeping sick of influencers behaving like selfish idiots during the pandemic. She was part of that.

We had this discussion before but the 'I get so much hate' is such an important part of her brand now. Notice how in the video she lists the petty things she has been getting criticism for, but conveniently leaves out the huge reason why people have been annoyed with her as of late - breaking lockdown restrictions, refusing to wear a mask, and generally being insensitive and out of touch during this pandemic. But no, she has to paint the picture to her fans that she has been getting "hate" because of her comments about Italian food.
I beg you tell me the time on the video where she talks about this so I don’t have to watch her entire video?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that’s the annoying thing about seeing her waste her money on all this designer stuff - so many of us out here years older who would kill for that financial freedom but for actual assets like house car etc!

I beg you tell me the time on the video where she talks about this so I don’t have to watch her entire video?
in the beginning, she also apologizes for the chav comment

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.