Molly-Mae Hague #39 Molly Maebe regretting the baeby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love she posted it the day it happened? I guess it happened early evening? So they waited like a few hours before telling the whole world ( because it’s good to post on a Sunday night ) wild that they wouldn’t keep it to themselves for a day at least

Reactions: 13
I love she posted it the day it happened? I guess it happened early evening? So they waited like a few hours before telling the whole world ( because it’s good to post on a Sunday night ) wild that they wouldn’t keep it to themselves for a day at least
Fran probs said to do it on a Sunday for the likes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys don’t hate me but I actually am here for the no photoshop molls - I think she looks gorg for once in her own body !! Props to Fran Tommy for the ring too xx

• Angry
Reactions: 48
New islanders coming out and the nanny BS gaining traction in the media, well done Fran 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.